Posted the new TOY on my website!!

Clarissa

Cathlete
Hey! I wanted to let you all know I got my PowerTec multibench and the pics are on my website: www.embracethechallenge.net

It is a FUN toy - weighted calf work & raises - so FUN and different. Maybe I will actually build some muscles in those calves!

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Clarissa :)

OMG - is that gym in your home???? I'd be working out all the time if I had such beautful surroundings!!! Hope you enjoy your new machine! :7

Clarissa, your work out room is awesome. :) I'd love to have all the equipment you have.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Wow! I really like your gym! I wish I lived near you... I need a personal trainer:)

Have a fantastic weekend working out with your new equipment!

Thanks guys. I have invested a lot of money and time. It is only for my clients...but I use it sometimes. It has only looked like this for about 6 weeks actually. Before that, it was just a dark and dank basement!!!

Thanks for the compliments!

Clarissa :)

Clarissa, what's the point of having all this great equipment if you don't use it? Your clients will never know. :7

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

No - I definitely DO use it, but I made the rooms look nice for my clients and business only - I don't care about old white walls, know what I mean? :)

CLarissa

Clarissa,

Your set up looks so intriguing. How wonderful that you are able to have all that equipment and in the same room. Have fun, I know that you will. I can see you will be building muscle. Congratulations!

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Congratulations Clarrisa on your new Awesome machine,wow! And Wow, what a gym :eek: ! How proud you must be of it!

So happy for you:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.