popping little blood vessels?

cinza

I think i am having little blood vessels in my left arm pop from lifting.
In the last two weeks have found 3 little puple spots around my bicepts that turn green... looks like i got pinched by tweezers or something..

I am wondering why...? nutrition...age... too much effort... just falling apart! ? its only left side so far.... but then left might have something to do being closer to the heart.

?
thanks

Cinza,
I've never heard of that before! I know that vitamin C is supposed to help with strenghtening the blood vessels.
If this continues, you should probably ask a doctor, as it may be some new and mysterious ailment (that can be named after you: biceptum poppus cinzania, more commonly know as Cinza bicep poppers).

RE: Ha!

not extra heavey...but i have gone to doing it slower..
so it may as well be heavier....

i vary my speed but sometimes i do 10 up and 4 down...

and i cant swear its the lifting doing it but its the only thing i can think of since i am not taking plyiers and pinching myself to get these spots...
the first one had a tiny red vein running to and terminating at the spot.... and now that the spot is gone the vien has faded away too.

I hate to admit it,, even though i am 50 and in as great shape as i choose to be on the outside :)
my insides arent so easily fooled...
:-rollen

Another theory

Cinza,
Did you every see that cheezy horror film with Barbara Hershey where she is molested by an invisible force (a movie known for it's innovative fake breast effects)? Maybe you need an exorcism!

RE: Another theory

No i havent seen that.....but that could be just my problem!

anyone around here do exorcisms?

RE: Cathe might . . .

I foresee having problems with the "NOw spin your head around 360-degrees" move. Maybe modifications could be shown ;-)

Exorcising with Cathe

I have long referred to my workout as the "Blubber-Banishing Dance" to my friends who think I am crazy anyway for working out so much. What could Stephen King do with this? Hideous cellulite that engulfs, strangles and suffocates innocent super-models? Candle-light rituals with pentagrams and incense where virgins are sacrificed to the Lard Goddess? I dunno.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.