Picture in Glamour

I don't have a problem with her body...I have a problem with looking at a naked lady. I long for the days when such pictures were not considered appropriate. It is weird and not necessary IMHO. And yes, I am comfortable in my own skin, but I don't trot around my backyard that way. :) LOL

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the fact that we can celebrate real bodies!! I was watching a movie the other night from the 1980's and women had curves , we have become so obsessed with skinny girls(which is ok too!) and some women 1st dont want to be that skinny and 2nd some can not be that skinny. :)

i love this picture and the idea behind it. i dont find it in poor taste at all; she is covered where she needs to be, yet we see enough to realize her beautiful, REAL body. it's sad that we are so afraid to offend someone that even a semi-naked body is seen as distasteful.

have you ever seen the show "look good naked?" im talking about the bbc one, not the american version. the bbc show actually shows these women in the buff (permission granted, of course, by the women themselves), in front of large groups of people and no one seems offended. and if you are, then dont look! we shouldnt be ashamed of our bodies!! GO GLAMOUR

Hey, it's easy to pose in the nude when you're 20 years old. Beautiful, smooth skin untouched by the ravages of time. I'd like to see her try it when she's 50. Do I sound a bit jealous? ;)

I know about the other thread but this one is shorter and easier to post to. :cool:

What really bothers me is that this photo is a one in a million event. When will we see another (not necessarily that bare) photo with normal, average women, or even men, posing in it? We're right back to the Twiggy (yes, I'm showing my age here!) models in all of the fashion magazines!

Being able to say "See, here it is! We believe normal is beautiful, too!" is great, but not when you only do it once and go back to the norm.

Hey, it's easy to pose in the nude when you're 20 years old. Beautiful, smooth skin untouched by the ravages of time. I'd like to see her try it when she's 50. Do I sound a bit jealous? ;)

I know about the other thread but this one is shorter and easier to post to. :cool:

I think that is what I'm most envious of. Where's the woman with cellulite, the varicose veins, the stretch marks, wrinkles? :eek:

I think that is what I'm most envious of. Where's the woman with cellulite, the varicose veins, the stretch marks, wrinkles? :eek:
HERE!! well don't have wrinkles YET. and i have abdominal scars from surgery on top of that belly roll of mine,cellulite on my arse and stretch marks on my muffin top! :eek: still look good for my age and probably way better then some half my age! :p

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.