Pics of new, improved workout room

WOW...that is a nice BIG room Edie! I am so jealous....:)...I'll have to come over and try it out...:)...Carole

Wow - very cool! It does look like you have some empty spots to hold more Cathe DVD's! Isn't it fun what a new room, new equipment, new workout clothes/shoes or new DVD's do to make us more excited about working out? We're SO easy to please!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Edie,
I Luv your workout room!!! One day hope to have one of my own instead of everything spread out all over the house. Enjoy!!

Catherine

AWESOME!!! It looks fantastic...you did a great job. I have the same picture of Marilyn...I love that picture!

Tammy

OMG Edie your motivational picture is PERFECT!!! LOL

I love the entire room, and am most jealous. Looks like you've got a helper on your step, too!!! ;)

Looks great! I love seeing pix of everyone's workout spaces because it's so helpful as I try to expand mine. Lots of great ideas abound here. Thanks!

AWESOME! I am sooo jealous!

DH and I would like to move in the next year or so if possible...one of my BIGGEST needs in a new house along with a 2nd bathroom and either a LARGE EIK or a dining room is an extra room that is big enough to be my work out room! I want to be able to have eqipment set up in it permanently and still have ample room to do Cathe's vids! Right now I have a Gazelle which doesn't get used as much as it would if I could leave it SET UP instead of folded and up against the wall. :-( I dream of being able to have a tread mill and DH would like a little universal gym too!

A girl can dream, right? ;)

Heck, I'd settle for a room big enough for me to "open up" Cathe's choreo where I now have to squeeze BIG moves in to a SMALL space. :-(

Edie..thanks for posting these. Cute pictures Very nice room!!! I love the dog sitting on your step!!

I've been meaning to thank you for the card...it was just the cutest!

Briee

Edie ~

Your workout room is awesome. You do have a lot of equipment but the layout is great. Organized and accessable...very conducive to good, hard training. Your DVD/VHS collection is impressive. I love the pull up/dip station...wish I had room for one!

Thank you for sharing and best wishes for a happy, healthy New Year!

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...embrace it...don't fear it." - Cathe Friedrich

I am so fortunate to have the room downstairs to do this. The people we bought the house from built that room especially for the husband, who did wood-working. When we first moved, it started out to just be DH's workshop, but I quickly monopolized the other end! It's amazing how much it has changed in the 7 years we've lived here. I don't ever want to move, because I know how hard it is to find space like that!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.