Personal Rotation - January 1st Happy New Year!

luvtorun

Cathlete
Today is a rest day and I'm taking it. Yesterday was a rest day on the Dec rotation but I ran 5 1/2 miles. I'll need a rest day today, I'm starting the January rotation tomorrow!!:eek: I'm excited about it. I believe I'm ready for it!!

Hi, good morning Jane and everyone who post later.

Jane have a great rest day. You will need all your energy to do the January rotation.

Yesterday I finished the year doing Turbo Jam and I will start the new year doing Turbo Jam again. Today I will the Cardio Party nº 2, Turbo Jam ab jam and stationary bike.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie. :) :)

Good Morning & HAPPY 2006 !!

Today is a rest day for me too and I'm taking it!

January's rotation looks brutal!:eek: I'm looking forward to it and fearing it at the same time!!}(

Hopefully we can all help eachother through it!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Today was my light day, coremax premix 2 and stretchmax 3.

That rotation looks great for January, but I don't have 90 minutes a day to do this. I will be doing Bootcamp tomorrow, Lowmax on Tuesday, and figuring out the rest as I go. I am kind of disappointed, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Hey guys,

I will post in here again, I so the other one before this one. I will be doing CTX triceps, PS floorlegs, and abs.

Have a good day!

kim

I started the January rotation today. Just finished Boot Camp and the first five intervals of Imax 2. Whew! I took most of December off so it was difficult but I survived! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's LowMax/CTX kickboxing as I just got the CTX series for Christmas and haven't tried the kickbox one yet. Kim

Hello Kim... I'm with you on the rotation but I start tomorrow. BC and IMAX2 1-5 is not going to be a walk in the park!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.