Personal Rotation - 12-30

luvtorun

Cathlete
I did the Low impact kickbox premix from KM last night, it had the LCDs in it so my legs are nice and worked out! I didn't get in CoreMax so I'll tack it on today.

Today is SuperSets. I haven't done this one yet and I haven't looked to see if it has core, if it does, I do the CoreMax segment tomorrow. Saturday is a rest day but I'll probably do something and take a full rest day on Sunday.

Have a good day.

BTW, Wendy that was a good mish-mosh you put together yesterday.

How's everybody else doing?

Good morning Jane and all who follow,

Had to do an early one today, company inventory this morning.

SS, good lite workout ( except for the biceps..yewww!)

Saturday - Step Aerobics and ab hits
Sunday - Coremax and Stretchmax.

Have a great weekend, and a safe New Years'Eve!

Hey girls,

Hope everyone is having a good morning. The sun is out here and looking pretty! I have planned CTX back and some type of abs. Just haven't decided which one I will do yet.

Hope everyone has a good day!

kim

Good morning Jane, Conni, Kim and all the other fitness folk!

Today was Step Blast for me. It's a fun WO.

Has anyone gotten the new catalogue from Collage? Is there anything in it that you might order?

Maybe Cathe will post the new rotation today. Someone else had suggested the Jan '05 rotation as it is a fat burning one. That will be a good one to default to if I don't like the posted one.

Have a great day. Phyllis

By the way, we never saw King Kong as we missed the show time. We saw Cheaper by the Dozen 2 - pretty lame, but the kids liked it.
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Did Boot Camp yesterday for the first time...What a puddle I was near the end! Finished it, though...

Today is Mega Step Blast and some sort of abs...Hmmm...Will have to decide!!

MJ

Okay I wimped out and didn't do the 30 minute upper body premix of SS after doing the full SS w/o. That was the first time I've done that w/o and the exercises on there are like nothing I've encountered on other Cathe w/o's so I'd better quit while I'm ahead. I went heavy heavy on upper body so I'm sure with the different routines and heavy weights, I'll have DOMS tomorrow. I already have mild DOMS in my upper body and back from the KM premix I did yesterday, can you believe it? It's been a while since I've done KM though and I was really into that punching yesterday!

Off to eat and then early to bed, work starts early tomorrow!

Hey all.

My work out is done.

GS Legs Timesaver # 2
Cardio Kicks Kicks and Punches
Boot Camp Upper Body Only

I wanted to make sure I got a good work out in since I won't be able to do much while I'm down in a/c. Some walking lunges are my plan and maybe some ab work but that's it so I decided to hit it hard today. }( I could've gone longer on the upper body but I was already at almost 2 hours and thought that was plenty so I made the u/b a short one but made sure to use heavy weights.;)

TTYL!:)

Hi Guys!

I'm very late today but it took me until this late to fit in a time to workout ! I didn't do SS because I did u/b yesterday, so I just rode my bike an hour. I was dripping in sweat when I was done......it was all uphill climbing and I kept a fairly good speed.

Tomorrow and Sunday are rest days, and then WATCH OUT! I bet we get back to full, tough workouts for sure!!}( :p

I hope everyone had a great day!
g'night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.