P90X rotations

macska

Cathlete
Hello all

Could somebody please post the original P90X rotation -- I can't find mine. Thanks a lot, Mari

Hey Mari...I have all of 3 the rotations in a PDF file if you want me to email it to you?...:)...Carole

That would be great, thanks a lot!
I decided to do it again. I started out w/ chest and back yesterday,and boy I feel it today! I did all the push ups on the toe and also created a pull up bar on my squat rack. I'm so looking forward to doing it again.:)

I sent you an email...:)...I started last monday but I am subbing S&H for P90X upper body the 1st 3 weeks. Way to go on your toes!!! I still drop to my knees...:(...

Carole - why do you sub in S&H? And how do you do it - do you still work the same body parts as Tony does? Just curious.

Lorrie

Yes Lorrie...for example I did S&H Chest & Back monday in place of P90X Chest & Back and the same for P90X Shoulders and Arms. Why?...because I love the P90X rotation style and I have never done a rotation using S&H....change is good...:)

Carole,

Could I get it too?

I finally bought P90X and am looking forward to doing a rotation!!!

Do you have a chinup/pullup bar?
I guess I have to get one now.....:eek:

Thanks.:D

Thanks Catherine!

I saw your check-in & loved the idea, but I don't have a chinup bar/tower yet, so I thought that it was premature to join in.
Maybe I could pop on over and get an idea what everyone is using and how to really get started though......
Thanks for the invite!!:D

You'll want to get one once you get P90X and then you turn into a crazed insane maniac }( }( JK. Check out the thread seriously, lots of helpful tips to get started, once you are ready :)

Catherine

I bought p90x, so I'm ready to go !! Can't wait to start a rotation but in previewing the workouts it seems like I can't really get started until I get a bar.

Can't wait to get somemore info , the bar and get started!!!

Thanks again Catherine!:)

Catherine is exactly right and your welcome to join in even if your currently barless - it won't last long!!!! Do you like donuts???

briee

Becky, you can start without the bar. Just sub the pullups with wt work- lat rows, barbell row, pull overs, etc. Or if you have a lat pull down thingy that works to. Before I got my bar I used my bowflex and did lat pull downs. So no excuses to get started - hee hee!!! }( }(

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the original thread!
Catherine

Becky and Briee...what I have is the original calendar and rotations that came with P90X. If you PM me your email I'd be happy to send you the PDF file...:)...Carole

Becky,

Be careful, very careful entering that chinups check-in. They're brutal - they really make you work at it.:eek: :p :+

pssst...*whisper voice*...Especially, Catherine, watch out for her, she expects enthusiasm AND chinups.:eek:

SHOUTS: But the good thing is there's always donuts in there!:9

Melody,

Thanks for the warning!
Enthusiasm, no problem
Chinups....I can TRY
but BOTH?? At the same time??????:eek:

SOMEONE (i.e. Catherine...) is expecting TOO MUCH!!!!!:p :eek: :p

Just wondering though...... about those donuts.......do you have GLAZED?????????:9

See you in the morning!!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.