P90X - Live on QVC - 4/30

OH! That's tonight! In fact...that's in like 5 minutes! LOL Like Wendy, I have the set, but think I'll just stare at Tony for a while!

Gayle

Thanks. That was fun to watch. I don't have P90X and it looks interesting. I'll have to check out some of the thousands of threads in this forum to get answers to my questions.

I wish I had QVC!! Feel free to ask if you have any questions, Nancy! It really is an awesome program!

Tony looked sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, didn't he??? Handsome and built....good combo!

Gayle

I didn't get to watch QVC but ladies - right now, I get to see him every night!!!!}( Last night we discussed Back and Biceps! He encouraged me through Ab RipperX, he knows that one is hard for me to do!!!;-)

Nancy - my suggestion is Buy It!!!! I had my set given to me but if I knew it was going to be as good as it is...I'd have bought it a long time ago! The workouts fly by! Yoga X is an hour and half long, but it's really good.

>Everybody loves P90X and Lara bars except for me :-( :7

*waves hand*
Not me, Beavs! I'm right there with you!! :)

Carolyn

LOL @ Tina!! We had a good discussion with Shoulders & Arms last night.... but Back & Biceps is a good conversation too! ;-)

And remember that you don't *have* to buy it from QVC.... :p

Well Beavs you can count me in on your side--I don't love Lara Bars and I don't love P90X either. I think Tony might just drive me nuts. I am so happy that Cathe is coming out with STS--saved me from the P90X bandwagon.

Well, I am glad to know there are other weirdos out there ;-) but I wish I could share in the hoopla (both for Lara bars and P90X, oh and three day old steel cut oats HA!)

Oh I like Tosca..she's amusing like Cher....or Dennis Rodman....or Paula Abdul....or George Bush.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.