Oxygen Magazine: Glutes issue ?

Kat2002

Cathlete
A couple weeks ago, a few of you said that you had gotten this issue. Has anyone consistently been using any exercises from here? Which ones? Been having good results?

Thanks, my derriere needs help! :+ :)

The workouts in there are similiar to the BBM workout I have been doing so I have been just sticking with what I am sticking to. I like the shoulder work in there though and do those.

Charlotte~~

>Big Butt Management
>

Is this a workout DVD? Or a published rotation? Or something you came up with?

Oh no...aerobics everyday gives you cellulite:eek: ......just wait until Michele gets ahold of this info;) There will be no more cardio check-ins!!! Do you think we can hide this posting from her?

Robin :+
ETA: Boy, and I was just beginning to love those check-ins too!

What I don't get about BBM: where is the big butt she's talking about? Certainly not in her 'before' picture. And the "after" is toned, but not what I'd call 'big'in a bad way.

My butt does seem like it has steadily been getting alittle smaller. I mean, I am just going by the way my panties and jeans fit me which is alittle looser, but that is all I notice for now. These things take time. I will post more pictures in June or July so you can see my progress, and then you can decide.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.