OT: Swimsuit season

Cathy 2

Cathlete
All you buff Catheites probably don't dread swimsuit season. Where do you buy yours? I'm sure most on this forum aren't afraid to show some skin.
I am looking at the Venus swimwear website and wonder if anyone here likes them. I usually go with Victoria's secret swimline mainly because of their Miracle Bra bikini tops. I need a little help in that area;-)

I just bought a 2 PC bikini (lowrise bottoms) off ebay. I am going to get another one though. Some people have alot of shoes, I have alot of bikini's. ;-) I am going to go to JC Penney's. They have some nice ones there. And yes, I am terrified to show to much butt skin. YIKES!

Charlotte~~

Just got mine from VS as well. I went with a Body By Victoria version as I am fairly blessed up there. It came the other day and is SUPER cute! :)

Hi, I ordered a cute bathing suit from Venus (pretty expensive though) and they run really small, I sent the bottoms back to get a large and those still seem uncomfortable. I would stick to VS over Venus. Just my 2cents. Lori

I don't own a bathing suit, and would not wear one unless I were offered the right amount of money!

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

I know I am dreading swimsuits .. I had to "bare" myself this weekend .. deep sea fishing .. kept the tank top on a lot of the time though .. LOL!!! (kinda chilly too) ..

I go thru some swim suits .. I stay on the water ..

Venus runs small .. but last a long time

Victoria Secrets usually run big ..

I found for value and fit Targets is the place to go - Jr. section does good for me (even though I am almost 40) .. good value .. sizes are usually just right .. the ones I have gotten there wear good .. they are comfortable and have an athletic fit ..

hey .. thinking about it .. I am due a trip back to Target.. LOL ..

:D

Target has many of the sames once as JC Penny but they are less expensive at Target. I have my eye on one but decided to wait until swimming was in the near future first!:7 We had quite a bit of snow last week! Pools do not open here for another month and a half (Memorial Day weekend) and Cincinati is not coastal (even though I am on the river..wouldn't swim in it. Actually, I wouldn't even sneeze in it).

>Venus runs small .. but last a long time
>
>Victoria Secrets usually run big ..
>
>>:D

Interested in hearing that Venus quality lasts long. I haven't had great luck with some of my VS suits holding up well in the past. Last summer on the beach, my VS bikini top popped open because the clasp broke!;(

OMG...I just got the VS swimsuit catalog today and was seriously considering ordering a suit...but not after that story! I don't mind showing off my stuff in a swimsuit, but I would be mortified if I lost my top while at the pool and all my business was exposed for all to see! And my kids would be scarred for life from the ordeal due to the embarassment!

I'll stick with Title Nine suits and Speedo. They wear like cast iron.

I just bought 3 2 pieces yesterday at Target! One of them is the blue one in this past Sundays sale ad. I am only 34B so I don't have to be too concerned with supportage. My SIL was with me she is much larger Breastwise and she only found 1 red piece that was great for support.

beth6395

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.