Opinons on Body Blast Timesaver

Body Blast is one of my favorite series Cathe has created. Some members don't like the Push/Pull and Supersets workouts, but I think the premixes on these two workouts make them super useful. Also, KPC is one of my favorite workouts of all and Step Blast is just straight-out fun!

In fact, the premixes on ALL the workouts makes this series extremely flexible and interesting. You can find a premix for all your 'workout moods' - cardio only, heavy lifting, circuit workouts, short workouts (less than an hour), longer workouts, etc.

I also have the Timesaver DVD, which I love, but I think the whole series is worth the investment. The Timesaver DVD has some extra footage not in the original series, but overall the DVD is certainly a teaser for all the super workouts in this series.

HTH!

Susan L.G.

The Body Blast series is so worth the money, but the Timesaver is really only repeating what is on the other workouts, with a little extra footage.... I sold mine on Ebay.

I guess it depends on your budget. If you have plenty of $$ go ahead and get the whole series.

But if you're not wanting to fork out that kind of cash I have Timesaver and I love it. I often don't have an hour plus to workout and these workouts are perfect for the "I ain't got time" days.

Love Body Blast; never use Timesaver. If you have the cash, get the entire series. If you are looking for shorter workouts, I'd use a Body Blast premix (or personally, I'd go with CTX).

Shelbygirl

The Body Blast is my favorite series! I love all the workouts in it! As for the Timesaver, I used it a lot when I was new to Cathe. it helped me learn her routines. Now I never use it and would use CTX instead! Maybe I should take a second look at it!
Ellen

I never ordered the series, but I do have Timesaver.

Since I workout 5 days a week, Timesaver is perfect for me.

It's also a nice variety of Cathe workout styles: step, kickbox, bootcamp, weights.

Timesaver is one of my favorite workout DVDs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.