Once again please hug your pet...

poohpeggy

Cathlete
I have to leave to have our "Charlie Brown" mini rex bunny to be laid to rest. We found a tumor and he can now go be with HoneyBunny SugarLips. He will be placed next to her right by his favorite "Hosta" which we always had to chase him away from.
Please in Charlie's honor once again look your beloved pets in the eye and tell them how much you love them and give them a huge hug. Charlie was a very very affectionate bunny and I know he would be happy knowing there was "love being spread" on his account. Thank You ...Love Peggy, Casey, Jeana

{{{Peggy, Casey, Jeana}}}}
How sad to lose Charlie Brown so soon after HoneyBunnySugarlips!
Not a good year for bunnies, is it?

On a happpier note, I saw a baby bunny in my yard yesterday (which means momma bunny and probably other bunnies are around somewhere...and even if they are the culprits who ate down my peas :( and chewed up my one kale plant :(, I won't begrudge them food from my garden.)

Dear Peggy - I'm so sorry to read this about your little bunny, so sad. I have wild bunnies visiting my yard from time to time for dinner. I will think about your Charlie when I see them.
Tonight when I get home I will give Mickey, Puddin and Lulu (kitties) extra hugs in Charlie's honour. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Last edited:
"Kale" is Charlies favorite green!! We bought some extra last night to bury with him today.
Thank You everyone ..we are leaving now...Love Peggy, Casey Jeana

i'm so sorry peggy, such awful news. i have a holland lop who is 10 and he recently lost his eyesight and had to have surgery, so much worrying when they get old. It is true that lops are the friendliest of all bunnies, and soooo handsome too. My sister also had a bunny that we called HoneyBunny and he loved to play, he always chased me down the hallway and tried to run between my feet to trip me up. I'll be think of you and Charlie Brown, i'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank You so much everyone...It took 6 different procedures at the vet...Charlie would not pass..it was horrible. He is at his resting place now next to HBSL. Love your pets...they are all so priceless. lkl..I love that you had a HoneyBunny. I can imagine how fun it must have been to watch where you were walking...what a little stinker huh?!
Kathryn, how nice of you to let the bunnies eat your veges. Charlie and HBSL had a huge back yard to play in and he always went to my Hosta.
We are all in numb over here but I truly thank you all for you warm thoughts and hugs. Peggy,Casey Jeana.

"Kale" is Charlies favorite green!! We bought some extra last night to bury with him today.
I will think of Charlie when I'm drinking my daily green drink with kale!
(And now that I know bunnies like kale, that pretty much confirms that it's bunnies who have been in my garden!)

Last edited:
That is so sweet Kathryn. Thank You for telling me that. You have lifted my spirits. Kale was both their favorites.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.