OK......I'm doing the 'Santa thing'.....

banslug

Cathlete
I'm sitting here in my living room, with the tree lights lit, the boys are fast asleep, the cookies and milk are out for Santa and Rudolph. I've brought ALL the kids gifts upstairs out of their hiding spots and they're sprawled out around my living room floor.

I SHOULD be putting the name tags on them...
I SHOULD be neatly making 3 separate piles of gifts...
I SHOULD be finishing up and going to bed...

BUT I'M DISTRACTED AND I'M ONLINE INSTEAD! lol
I can't stop thinking how happy I am that I've made it another year and could afford another Christmas for the boys!
How lucky I am!

HOW LUCKY WE ALL ARE!

Just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT to all of you out there in Catheland to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Count your blessings....each and every one of them!

Tell your loved ones you LOVE THEM!

Hug your kids and those close to you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Gayle

Merry Christmas to everyone. Yes it is a good time to reflect on how blessed we really are. I know I have my stumbling blocks and self pity days, but a look at the whole picture shows how many blessings I truly have. One of those blessings is having so many Cathe Fan companions, some I have met in person and some I just "know" from the computer screen. It is great to have a place where people from all different walks of life can come together and share their interest in improving themselves by way of fitness. I just love this place.

We just finished our Christmas. We went to evening mass and then opened presents since DH works first thing in the morning. I may have to go for a run in the morning because I got running gloves and under-armor shirts. Yippee!

God Bless,

Jean

right back at ya, gayle! you have had a difficult year and have come out for the better.

jean, you are correct about losing sight of the whole picture. i do that sometimes.

this IS a good time to reflect on our blessings. i am so blessd to have so many people that truly care about me. i am blessed to have a wonderful family. i am blessed to feel love and friendship and know the meaning of true friendship. i am blessed to share my lives with five of the most wonderful dogs that ever walked this earth. i am blessed to have my health and be able to share in my fitness journey with all the wonderful people on this forum. i am especially blessed for the special friends i have made through this forum.

aw, heck! i am just blessed all over the place!!!

Gayle -- you always know how to start out a thread! That's why we all love ya!!!

I couldn't have said it better! We are all so blessed -- we just need to realize it!

Merry Christmas right back at ya!

Michelle
P.S. After all that hard work you did this year, I hope you enjoyed your Santa cookies and milk! Your kids have one awesome Ms. Claus! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.