Oh, Honeybunch...

wendyloo

Cathlete
I just did a search on flooring and came up with all the threads on Greatmats. I know you love yours for their ease-of-taking-apart-ability (!) and freedom of bouncing to your hearts content :-jumpy, but can you tell me how they are for pivots and other moves that can turn the knee a bit wrong? I'm hoping these will be perfect for me, but one of my main reasons for getting them is the whole pivoting/knee twisting issue, so...
Thanks for your help :)
Wendy

I have had no problems and have used them since March. They are not as easy to pivot on as flooring would be, but are MUCH easier to move around on then a carpeted living room floor! I have no complaints at all.

I just have to ask. Do you people sleep? What time zone are you in that you are on the computer at 4 something in the a.m. eastern standard time? :-sleepy

I was getting up and 4AM and writing for two hours before work...then got lazy and started sleeping til 6AM and now I miss those early hours...so must get back to that routine...then I can exercise and write....have my cake and eat it too!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.