Not Sore after Workouts

Hi. I'm wondering why my legs haven't felt sore after working out. I've only been doing Cathe for about two weeks...BodyMax, IMAX, MIS, MIC, and PS Leg&Abs so far. Prior to using these tapes, I was walking, using my Stairmaster, and doing some TaeBo. I don't know how tall my step is, but it has two risers. I also don't know how much weight I'm using (stupid, I know), but it's just a barbell with no additional weights. BY the end of the workouts, my legs do feel tired and tight. And for BodyMax and MIS, I can finish the reps with the weight I'm using, but probably wouldn't be able to if I increased. Any suggestions? Should I increase the weights anyway? Maybe I shouldn't worry about being sore, although I love that feeling. :) My goal is to just tone up, gain a little definition but not a lot of mass, and to increase my endurance. Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks!!!

Heather

FYI, someone else a month or so asked this in "ASK CATHE"
I believe Cathe mentioned soreness is not always an indicator.
I personally have found if I am not sore, I am maintaining muscle but not building. IE, the first few weeks after I switch to a new exercise I am sore, but no longer.
You were already pretty athletic prior to adding these tapes, so I am not surprised you aren't sore. But since you do feel it afterwards, I wouldn't be too concerned. You may want to switch to a heavy weight set if you aren't feeling challenged. It makes a BIG difference.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.