Niece Zentangled! LOL

janiejoey

Cathlete
My first time zentangling a human. This is my second try at it, and so I needed to share.
404397010.jpg

Janie

Janie:

what does Zentangling mean? Where does this come from? And what is different from zentangling a human rather than any other species?!?1

Enquiring minds and all that.....

Clare

Janie:

what does Zentangling mean? Where does this come from? And what is different from zentangling a human rather than any other species?!?1

Clare

Sorry I didn't clarify myself. Got excited that it's done!

Zentangle is made up from all the doodling one does on the phone, on a peechee folder (mispelled) while sitting down and repeating this on and on.

It was named zentangle by a Rich and Maria (yep they put a name to it). Usually done without people in it until one day I saw someone did just that. Of course I had to try my hand at it. Even animals are involved now. It's the new art form that's making it's way into a lot of peoples hearts. It's calming, no rules at all and fun.

Janie

maddiesmum said:
Janie:

Clare

Clare I do remember Janie staring a thread on this a while back. It looked very interesting and meditative. I'd live to learn more too! Maybe someone can find and link the first thread....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.