Newbie Check-In

I hope there are more newbies out there than just me. But I'll start. Hi I'm Angel...I've been doing Cathe's fit tv workouts and stumbled upon this website when I was unable to find any of her videos in stores.

Love the forum so far..very active, lots of knowledgable nice people, makes for a good read during breaks at work :) :D

I guess Im a newbie right? Ive been here a short while but wasnt really posting much in the beginning. I LOVE this board - i find out so many interesting things here.

I consider myself to be a newbie...

I do love this forum and I look forward to it each day.

I read most of the time and don't post very much. Everyone is very knowledgeable and by the time I read a post someone has already provided a great response that I never need to add to.

I've learned a bunch and realize that I'm not alone in my love for fitness...there are others just like me and I think that's pretty cool!

~Marietta

Newbie here..... I have enjoyed reading the messages in the week since I discovered the forum. I have learned quite a bit. I am really wanting to try some of those rotations. I just don't have all of Cathe's workouts, so I will just need to substitute with a comparable workout that I have. This is a great site.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962)

Well I have a few posts under my belt but I guess I am still a newbie!! I love this board already....everyone is so nice and there seems to be a lack of flamers or trolls, which is a welcome change.

I discovered Cathe about a year ago; I was bemoaning the fact that there seemed to be no programs out there for women who were interested in intense workouts but didn't want to be body builders or anything. I did a search online and found an exercise video swap site, and someone there recommended Cathe. I started with Maximum Intensity Strength and haven't looked back!!

Other than exercise I love reading, science-fiction, my family, and Middle Eastern food. Actually, just about any kind of food. I'm a big fan of eating :p

Sparrow

Newbie here, too! I found this website a little over a month ago, but only recently registered. I heard of Cathe from Collage, but was always intimidated by her videos since they're mostly advanced. However, after seeing her on FitTV and how fun her workouts looked, I decided to buy her beginner/intermediate work outs, Basic Step & Body Fusion and High Step Circuit. I look forward to building up to the point where I'll be able to do her more advanced videos!

Sparrow, I also love eating! I love to try new ethnic dishes! :9

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.