New years eve pic's

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hi Gals,

I just uploaded some new pic's from last night! We had an awesome time.And I feel pretty good today.Hope everyone else had a good night. Enjoy!
Lori
:)

Hey Lori!

Your pictures are great! You looked so pretty. It looks like you all had a wonderful time! I love all the other pics you added too.

I didn't take any pics last night, as we didn't do anything special and I had my hair pulled back and no makeup. Not very photo worthy! We'll take more pics when we go to Mexico and I'll post some new ones then. I have 7 weeks now to get my body into the shape that I would like to for those bikinis. Body for Life - here I come. Are you in? I will obviously vary my workouts a bit since I do more cardio, etc., than the BFL plan and I do want to continue doing Cathe weight workouts in addition to some BFL type stuff on my Bowflex. I plan to work out A LOT in the next 7 weeks! Maybe I'll post and see if anyone else wants to start BFL this week.

I'm glad you posted your pictures. I hope others will too!

Happy New Year!!!!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Oh you girls are to sweet. We had one of the best nights every.There were way to many shooters on the go though.There were 8 couples at our table and each one of us took a turn buying shooters.I am so surprised I am not sick but I knew when to stop and I didn't drink much.Just the shooters:)
Susan, I forgot about that.I need to get groceries before I can start the body for life eating.I don't know if I have anything in the house that is in the BFL book! hahaha
Lori:)

Hi. I uploaded a few pics just now. Look in the Holidays and Special Occasion's album. I was messin' around with the computer program's options so I have a few color, one black and white and one sepia tone pic.

Now I'm going to check out Lori's and anyone else's who might have posted!:+

ETA: I just looked at your pics Lori! I didn't subject anyone else to pics but me and DH! Sorry! Great pics Lori! You are one hot mamma! }(

Hey Wendy!

Your pictures are fantastic! You look great! You also were quite the hot momma last night! I looked all of your albums, of course (some of them I'd seen before). The only one that wouldn't let me in is your pre and post pregnancy one. Maybe that one's private. :)

I hope you had a GREAT time last night!!!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Lori.....

You look so good in your pics. You look one of those people that never has a bad hair/fat/blaoted day, lol. Your skin absolutely glows. Very pretty. I TRIED to dress up New Years but my friends were fuddy duddies....LOL

Oh your to kind!:) I don't know about the glowing skin, but I will take it though! LOL. Everyone were with wanted to be there so there were no party poopers in our bunch, not that I would have noticed! haha

Ha! You look pretty good yourself! I love your dress. I think black is the color for new years for some reason.Maybe its b/c we are trying to hide all that we ate!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.