New Turbo Jam Workouts?

aila212

Cathlete
I haven't been online much due to the holidays, so I am sorry if this has been asked already. What do these two workouts consist of(the ones that are available in Jan)? Are they remixes of the existing workouts? Any information would be helpful:)

TIA

Cardio Party 3 is a remix of the previous workouts + some extra stuff. They are 30 min each. Customer service told me this via email:

Each workout still has JAM’D episodes from behind the scenes.

DVD Includes a new feature to start workout with music pumped up

I know that the 2 are 'live' workouts. That's about all I can remember. I ordered mine on line in response to customer service telling me they were in stock. They are supposed to ship next week.

Mariangeles could probably answer more thoroughly about the new workouts, or you can log on the BB site where Chalene breaks the workouts down. I have a page printed out around here someplace, (my desk is a disaster right now), if I find it before someone else chimes in, I will print it out for you.
:) Hope this helps a little.

Hi, the new two workouts are live workouts. They are called CARDIO PARTY REMIX and BOOTY/SCULPT/ABS. They are 30 minutes lenght. They are shooted in the gym where Chalene teach Turbo Jam in nearly everyday, with members who really take her classes.

Chalene posted in her blog that in the Cardio Party Remix she' ve picked the best sections from each of the three cardio workouts... i.e. the 20 minute Workout, Cardio Party 1 and Cardio Party 2, but with all the extra bells and whistles, to really give you an intense workout.

The TJ live workouts are 30 minutes lenght.Carl Daikeler says while they are more advanced routines, they still keep the workout to around thirty mins since that is by far the most popular feature of most of the Beachbody catalog.

One of the BB members received the workouts yesterday 30 of december.

You can't find the workouts in the BB website. I tried to order the new Turbo jam live workouts using the BB chat and one of the agents told me to contact with Amber Otto because the only person who can take international orders is currently on leave and will be back on 01/03. Amber Otto replied very fast and I have ordered the new Turbo Jam live workouts: CARDIO PARTY REMIX and BOOTY/SCULPT/ABS in DVD format. Here you have her e-mail:[email protected]

I have tracked my order and the estimated delivery is on 3 of January.

The next four videos, will be Fat Blaster (30 mins), Turbo Jam 3T's of Sculpting (30 mins), Cardio Party 3 (45 mins), and Punch Kick and Jam (45 mins).They will be avaliable in February.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie :) :)

You can also place an order on line through customer service. mail to [email protected] You can also access this from the beachbody home page by clicking on customer service and then email. Errick is very nice, as is Amber. I have placed orders through both of them.:)

(Hi Mariangeles...love your picture)

Thank you very much Wanda.

Happy new year

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.