New Intensity Tapes

amazondotmom

Cathlete
I have all but one of your step tapes (except the Get in Shape For Your Wedding tape) and I think they are the best out there! You have the best cueing, moves and I really feel like I get a great workout with your tapes. There have been times that I have loaned out my tapes to the instructors at my gym so that they can learn from your moves. You are my favorite Step instructor! I haven't tried the other tapes (the ones using weights) because I had been doing my Firm tapes (which I have been doing for over 11 years). I thought the Firm and also FitPrime had the best tapes for the workouts with weights but, I must say your new intensity tapes are right up there with those tapes. You have me hooked! I am so glad I purchased your new tapes and I will be buying more as the new ones come out in the future. Thanks for all of the great workouts you have given me over the last 8 years!

Hi, "amazondotmom"! You may want to post this on the "Ask Cathe" forum; I don't think Cathe checks the Open Discussion forum very often.

P.S. Love your screen name!

Annette Q. Aquajock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.