New Fitprime previews

The link didn't work ... :( I could only reach it by logging onto the FitPrime site and clicking from there, in the thread where it's posted. They look kind of boring to me ... but that's just my opinion. They also look like they incorporate many of the functional fitness moves Tracie is currently doing, but without the intensity. Again ... just my humble opinion. Is functional fitness the trend everyone will be going to, I have to wonder????

The new set is cool!! I like the fake torches, or whatever those are the statues are holding up!!

Carol
:)

I really liked the set. The workouts just didn't grab me. I didn't like the look Tamela has. Too much makeup and what was with the skirt thing she was wearing? It wasn't very becoming. I'm still looking forward to the other previews for the rest of the workouts. I still have hope.

Susan

I too was like "whats up with the skirt". They just seem toned down (fitness wise) and stiff and unnatural. I will wait till the reviews come in. Sorry my link did not work, I'll check it and see if I can fix it. :7

Hey, you don't have to apologize! It's not your fault it won't work from here. I was able to reach it by logging onto the FitPrime site, which is not something I do very often. REALLY got turned off by Anna on the old FitPrime forums, but when I saw people talking about her new venture on VF, I decided to see what all the fuss was about. At least these new workouts don't appear to have the horribly sloppy editing and lighting issues the old FitPrimes had. I'm glad she fixed that issue. I'm sure they'll sell well because she has a large following, and I wish her the best with these!

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.