Need video ideas

C

Cardiojunkie

I am need to expand my video collection so can any of you give me some ideas?? I love tapes like Reebok Intense moves, All the Cathe tapes and part of energy sprint.
Thanks, Cardiojunkie

Lots of choices!

There are some fantastic videos out there! From what you've listed as faves, I would venture to guesss that you prefer a somewhat more athletic style of choreography. In that case, you would probably really like Kristen Kagen's Step This Way. She has an athletic style that is similar to Cathe's. Be warned, however, that she doesn't break down the moves very much as she's putting the combos together. It may be a bit more of a challenge to learn, but it's worth it! This video is great! There are even intensity drills sprinkled throughout.

Mindy Mylrea is another instructor you may like for her athletic style. She is somewhat higher impact than Cathe and is closer to a pure athletic style workout. If you have problems with knees, you won't be able to do these videos too many times in 1 week ( says she with temperamental knees! :) ). Faves of mine from Mindy are: Extreme Intervals w/ Pump Party ( The pump part is after the interval workout ), and Action Packed ( 2 complete workouts: step and hi/lo ).

I'm sure there are others who can point out more great videos for you! I tend toward a dancier style myself, so that's it for my personal recommendations. Have a great day!

Erin

RE: Lots of choices!

i am not a kickboxer but i tried the Powerstrike tapes and love them ...... lots of energy and opportunity for intensity.

I wanted to say thanks for the ideas and keep them rolling in. I have a pile of tapes I dont use so I think I want to try trading on video fittness.
cardiojunkie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.