Need a new step in Canada

If you are looking for the Original Club step that Cathe uses in her videos, you may have to call around Vancouver to see if anyone sells it.

Fitness Depot sells a step that is similar, but I had problems with quality. The top started peeling off within a few months.

If you are having problems finding the Original Club step in Vancouver, there is a place in Edmonton called Lucki's fitness equipment that I know sells them. This is where I bought mine. I think the price is in the $120 range.

Good Luck,

Lisa

Wendy Marie,

In the spring I found one at a garage sale for $10, including 4 risers. It was a steal. That might be an option if you have the inclination to look around.

Lisa,

I've never heard of Lucki's. Where are they located?

Cheers,
Sandra

Hey Wendy Marie,
I ordered mine from www.bodybreak.com. They are the official distributor of the Step in Canada. Pricing was fair and so was shipping.They have the Grey Step with the Black Risers.
They have good customer service so if you can't find what you're looking for just email them!
Sue

Hi there!

I know it can be hard to find fitness items in Canada. I live in the NWT and found the best price for mine at www.fitness1st.com. I originally found this company on e-bay and have purchased the high step from them also. They are one of the only US companies that charged me a reasonable amount for shipping (I think it was $20 to Hay River, NT). They have pretty fast service also.

Good Luck,
Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.