need advice about turbo jam workouts

targetlover

I would love to try one of these workouts. Which one is THE ONE? I love a challenge and I like the dancey stuff too. Please help.

My favorite is Punch, Kick & Jam. I do that one with weighted gloves and get a pretty good workout out of it. Although not Cathe intense.

Yep, I love Punch, Kick, & Jam and Cardio Dance party 2. The gloves make a big difference!!

Click on my webpage below & you can check out the different TJ workouts!

I didn't realize you posted over here too. I will add that the weighted gloves are a must. I have Altus brand (2lb each) weighted gloves that I use for ALL my kickboxing workouts. Amazon has them for $15, more affordable than Charlenes and I like them better. I've heard Reebok has a nice set too.
Let us know which ones you get, and how you like them! Charlene can't put them out fast enough,...as far as I'm concerned. LOVE them. ;)

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I love the Turbo Jams. Lots of fun, not as hard as Cathe but a good fun workout. i have Cardio Party 3 and Fat Blaster. I hear great things about Kick, Punch one, can't think of the correct name. Good Luck. Enjoy! Mary

I recently purchased the original TJ set with Learn and Burn, 20 min work out, Cardio Party, Ab Jam, TJ Sculpt and Punch Kick Jam. It also came with the gloves. I've done all of the work outs except for PKJ (which is on tap for this week, actually!) and love them all!
The gloves really make a difference! What a great great way to really work the shoulders! Oh and the core work is amazing! I had pretty intense DOMS in my obliques from doing the standing portion of Ab Jam so when I did Cardio Party the following day I REEEAALLLLLYYYYY felt it!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.