Nancy324 results re Dr Baumann's skin regime!

cataddict

Cathlete
Nancy,

I got Dr. Baumann's book for Christmas after reading the thread you started around Thanksgiving. I've got the same skin type as you do and was curious about your results. Any report yet?

Thanks!

Sorry I didn't answer this sooner, Cat.

At this point, I think I have to admit there has been no change. :-( I carefully cover my face in Skin Effects and then dab extra on my dark spots every night, but they don't seem to get any lighter. I wasn't really expecting a dramatic change, but I was hoping for a little something. So far, nada.

What products do you plan to buy?

I was planning to try one of the Jeffrey Dover products (I haven't decided which and haven't priced them) and the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Visibly Even etc etc etc moisturizer (who thinks of these cumbersome names anyway??) I don't have a lot of dark spots on my face, it's really my hands that need the spot treatment and the face the wrinkle treatment. Does the Skin Effects package give you any time frame to expect results and is it to be used only on the face?

I guess I wasn't really expecting dramatic results ("even my closest friends couldn't believe it was me!"), but I was secretly hoping you'd tell me the products worked miracles!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.