My Results posted from FOUR DAY SPLIT :)

RunDiggity

Cathlete
I don't know why, but I am shocked!

I lost an inch off my hips!!! My jeans feel looser....

Half inch on my arms ( biceup measurement )

Half inch around my waist :)))))

and get this one..

CHEST from 34 to 32 1/2??!!!??!!! I measured that like five times!!

Overall I am very very pleased and suprised by these results! I guess I needed to shock my system and I feel much stronger.....and I am feeling great about that :)

Congratulations on your results!

OK, stupid question:

when you measure your chest to you measure under your boobs or across your boobs or above your boobs?

Thanks,
Susan L.G.

Congratulations!! I'm having similar results using the weight segments. I've been using Cardio Coach and walking DVD's for the cardio portions. I'm really happy with the 4DS :)

I don't think I measure chest correctly but I measure more around the upper portion?? I will ask my husband where I am supposed to measure ;)

I didn't follow Cathe's November rotation - I started my own four week rotation once I got the dvds....

Basically I did them in order - one workout per day and then I added either cardio ( elliptical cardio coach ) or core syndergistics from P90X and one week I just did yoga. I basically worked out five days a week, then one rest day, then I walked my dog on the 7th day..pretty easy to follow.

Originally I had a much more challenging rotation planned, but once I got involved in the heavy lifting my muscles were FRIED by the end of four days and I needed just a cardio day or light yoga day and then I needed my rest day and just a day to just get out and walk.....

Congratulations! I hope I get some good results from this too. I got them a few weeks ago, but life keeps getting in the way of my workouts and haven't had a full week of exercise in forever. I'm making it a priority again, so I'm hoping by Christmas to be nice and firm again. I'm doing tae kwon do 4 days a week too, so I'm thinking that will be enough cardio.

BTW - I hate those pushups in the clock formation. What's up with that anyway? I just do 12 pushups in place. Maybe if I had a huge floor, they might be OK.

>BTW - I hate those pushups in the clock formation. What's up
>with that anyway? I just do 12 pushups in place. Maybe if I
>had a huge floor, they might be OK.

I just go from side to side. At least I can get the benefit of balancing on one arm as I move and get a little core work in. I wonder if anyone at home really has the room to go completely around the clock!

Diane

I have the room for the clock but that is only because we have an unfinished basement and hopefully someday a nicely done workout room finished with mirrors - -)

It does work the abs and is much more challenging then straight pushups but I have done the semi-circle before and I think that is a great way to do them if you don't have room :p

Totally envious...Good for you! Do you use additional cardio on the 4DS ????? I feel guilty only doing 20 or so minutes of cardio but I love the heavy weights (went out and got some 30 pounders ... too fun).

Totally envious...Good for you! Do you use additional cardio on the 4DS ????? I feel guilty only doing 20 or so minutes of cardio but I love the heavy weights (went out and got some 30 pounders ... too fun).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.