my neighbor robbed the gas station!

spyrosmom

Cathlete
So I found out what happened this morning. Found it on line in the local newspaper. Its the guy who lives across the street and a few houses down. The house has always been creepy, lots of cars there late at night but never see anyone there. But I've never seen the police there or seen anything wrong, just creepy feeling. They've been there maybe 2 years now, moved in way after we did. Apparently he, his cousin and someone else robbed the gas station about 2 blocks up at 4 something this morning. They got like $300 and a trip to jail. The cops found 2 guns and think there may be one missing. Given the creeptastic nature of the house and the robbery I wonder if the cops will get a search warrant and search the place. Just goes to show, you never know who's next door!!

Nan

Wow!! That is scary when you hear it in the news but must be more scary when it is your neighbour. The good thing is they did something stupid and got caught before someone got hurt.

wow! We had something similar happen right across the street, and I had the same feeling in my gut. Always trust the gut, and I am happy that you are okay. :)

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.