My first Yoga @ home

beth6395

Cathlete
I did Power Yoga MTV with Kristen Mcgee. My girls got grounded and did not get to do it with me (too bad) I closed the blinds so the room was dark. It was 56 minutes long and I did like it I was able to do the whole thing and will be able to work up to the advanced level. Kristen had a nice voice. I think it moved kind of quick by the time I looked at the TV to see if it was right she would be on to the next but I know experience will come in time. The music was by Deep Six but truthfully I didn't hear a thing because I was listening for her ques. Realistically all the moves were challenging and something to work up to so I am hooked as long as they are challenging (like Cathe). I can't wait for my ebay Yoga's to get here. One was payment received and going out today.

Thank you for all your help everyone and I'll let you know how the rest turn out

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Hi Beth :) I had the MTV one and did like it, but I like her "Kristin McGee Power Yoga" even better...I think because it moves a tad slower (though it's still plenty challenging) than the MTV Power Yoga...I forget her website addy but if you do a Google search for her name you can find it...the DVD sells through there (not sure if it sells elsewhere, i.e., Amazon). I love yoga and have tons of (probably way too many) yoga DVDs! :)

Hi Beth,

Thank you for letting us know :)

I will look forward to your update when you post again on the DVDs you get from eBay.

I love my home yoga practice and my yoga DVD collection. My new resolution is to do at least 20 minutes of yoga everyday as soon as I wake up in the morning. I start tomorrow.

~* Vrinda *~

>Hi Beth :) I had the MTV one and did like it, but I like her
>"Kristin McGee Power Yoga" even better...I think because it
>moves a tad slower (though it's still plenty challenging) than
>the MTV Power Yoga...I forget her website addy but if you do a
>Google search for her name you can find it...the DVD sells
>through there (not sure if it sells elsewhere, i.e., Amazon).
>I love yoga and have tons of (probably way too many) yoga
>DVDs! :)

Yep It is Power Yoga she is from the MTV WHEW I got the right one.
beth6395

-Cathe Friedrich

>Hi Beth,
>
>Thank you for letting us know :)
>
>I will look forward to your update when you post again on the
>DVDs you get from eBay.
>
>I love my home yoga practice and my yoga DVD collection. My
>new resolution is to do at least 20 minutes of yoga everyday
>as soon as I wake up in the morning. I start tomorrow.
>
>
>~* Vrinda *~

I really am liking the challenge. I am looking into ordering a couple more I won Rainbeau mars Pure Power, Pure Sweat, Pure Tranquility. I will keep you all posted.
Thank you for your help.
beth6395

-Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.