My Favorite Shows List has a new addition - Heroes

dss62467

Cathlete
So at the advice of a coworker, I got the first season of Heroes on DVD. I spent the last 5 days going from the pilot to the last episode of Season Two that has aired...and I find out it's not coming back until fall!!!! That's so uncool. Fortunately, there will be 22 episodes when the time comes.

I was sorely disappointed that DL and Isaac both died. I hoped Hiro would save Isaac.

In case you care, favorite shows list:

1.The Shield
2.Prison Break
3.Heroes
4.Lost

I'll include these two, because I do watch them every week, but don't really miss them when they're not on. I'd be as happy watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

5.Grey's Anatomy
6.Desparate Housewives

These are exactly my fav's too Except Heros I have not watched them but heard they are good.

Isn't Michael a doll from Prison Break I found it a little tough to give 100% this season but I stuck it out and it was a good season finale.

With all the questions I am re-watching all of the Lost episodes on my computer I am so glad ABC does this I wish all would do it.

The Shield I missed a lot of Season 5 and Season 6 so I have got to go and get them I Love Vic

I liked Big Shots & Dirty Sexy Money and I must say I love Cashmere Mafia I am noticing the ones I miss are on at 10 and I ususally can never make it so I watch them on the computer or have to rent them.

Have you ever watched 24 I own all the seasons except 6 I LOVE THEM it is constant action, guessing, twists and turns and no swearing or sex.

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

I have a couple of Heroes discs from Netflix but haven't watched it yet. I'll have to get started on that. I'm afraid if I like it though I won't stop until I'm done and it will consume all my time.:)

I also love Lost and Prison Break. I was a little disapointed that Prison Break's season was so short this year. (Can't get enough of Micheal. He's so HOT!!:7) It'll be interesting to see if they bring it back next year.

Beth- I also love 24. I was bummed out that it won't be airing this year;( (Yes, you were right about that Allison;-) )

I just finished watching seasons 2 and 3 of The Office. I have to add that show to my list of favorites also.

Jacque

I love Lost, Heroes, Monk, CSI (the original). I also watch American Idol.

I used to watch Prison Break (great first season, good second season), but they jumped the shark for me when they had Sara beheaded. I haven't watched it since about episode 4 of this season.

Kathryn- I have to agree with you about Prison Break jumping the shark this season. I was also put off by the beheading of Sarah but I continued to watch it anyway. Have you actually stopped to think about how many people have died on this show since it started? All so Michael could save his brother from the electric chair. It's way over the top when you stop to think about it.

I also enjoy watching Monk. I missed the second half of the season finale so I guess I'll have to watch it on USA.com. I don't have a TV so what I watch comes either from itunes or Netflix. Itunes doesn't have a contract with NBC anymore so they don't carry their shows. What really bummed me out is Monk is one of those shows they don't carry anymore.

Thanks for the warning Aimee!:)

Jacque

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.