My body is killing me...

Gettingfit

Cathlete
And it's all Cathe's fault! This new series is just too awesome! DH & I workout together (like DebbieH & her's!), so in order to get all my workouts in I've been doing 2 tapes on some days. One in the morning & then Pyramids at night with DH. This has been going on for 2 weeks. DH got some nasty cold this week & I'm doing a little happy dance. I know that's not nice but I need a break! I did Cardio & Weights by myself last night. While doing it, I kept thinking "this is way too hard. This is way too hard."

Then it dawned on me. I've finally done it. I'm overtraining! So, starting today, I'm doing IMax2 & nothing tonight. Tomorrow if DH is feeling better, we'll do PLB but I am not, I WILL NOT do anything during the day before he comes home from work. I have to restrain from doing all of these workouts or I'm going to end up in traction.

Just had to share with those that might be able to relate. Thanks for listening!

http://www.mindundermuscle.com/web pages/banners/HelpBanner.gif

I'm surprised you can stand doing 2 Intensity Series workouts/day! My body is achy from 1/day!

I did Imax 2 this morning and got a bit further with "slightly" less modifications than last week, but WOW! And the whole time I'm moving my arms I can feel yesterdays PUB workout saying, "hello~shoulders checking in, lats are here too!" I felt like taking a long steamy bath just to soak my muscles!
I don't know how you're doing 2/day and living to tell it! :)

Donna
Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.