My Beach Body tracking number dosen't work. Can you help me?

stayfit

Cathlete
I have been chating with a Beach Body agent to know if my order for the new Turbo Jam workouts has been shipped. The BB agent told that my order is in transit and gave to me a tracking number for my order. He told me I can track it on fedex international. The tracking number dosen´t work. Can you help me ? Thank you very much.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

Thank you very much crissytd2005. I have tried the tracking number in the USPS website and it dosen't work. I will send an e-mail to Beachbody.

Barbara, you can't find the new Turbo Jam workouts in the website. You can order the workouts chating with a BB agent. I sent a e-mail to Amber Otto because a BB agent told me that the only person who can take international orders is currently on leave and will be back on 01/03. The BB agent told me to contact with Amber Otto and my order was processed with the help of Amber.She was very nice and she replied to me fast. Here you have her e-mail:[email protected]

The new TJ workouts are two live workouts: CARDIO PARTY REMIX & BOOTY/SCULPT/ABS. They are 30 minutes lenght.

I have chated with another BB agent named Sheila and she told me my order was shipped on 12/29 and my order details were not yet updated in Fedex transcript because of the same I were not able to locate the order. She said I can check my order after few hours.

Mariángeles

Great news Mariangeles! Let us know when they arrive! Hope they are all you wish for!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thank you very much DebbieH. I appreciate your warm words.

I wish you have a blessed and a happy new year.

Mariángeles :) :)

Thank you very much DebbieH. I appreciate your warm words.

I wish you have a blessed and a happy new year.

Mariángeles :) :)

Just wanted to let you know that I chated yesterday with two BB agents to know the tracking number of my order for the new Turbo Jam workouts. They were very kind and super efficient.

Today I have tracked my order and the estimated delivery is January 3.

One of the BB received the new workouts yesterday (30 of december).I can't wait.

Happy new year to all of you !

That is great news Mariángeles:) Oh and by the way it is nice to see a picture of you. It's nice to see what you look like, very pretty:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.