More hilarity for your viewing pleasure...

I'm always surprised when people say that styles from the 70s are back; all I have to do is look at an old yearbook to make me want to cancel the reservations for that trip down memory lane!

Thanks for this...I have now completed my ab work for the day; even my sides are killing me!!:7 :7 :7

OMG!!! I may have had an outfit just like the one on the cover of the 1977 JC Penney catalog (the outfit with the snappy sweater vest) :eek: :7

Those pictures ROCKED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

People alive in the seventies, young and old, are so hip! :) We looked hot! :)

There are some cool 70s threads making a comeback but alas, the terry cloth jumper is not one of them. BTW, I'm surprised there wasn't a 70s baby boom. I don't know how a woman could keep her hands off a helmet haired hotties in a cowboy shirt. yeeeeeee-haw!

>I think I'll go home tonight and carpet my toilet tank -
>quick and easy and OH SO STYLISH!!! :p

Hey Emily, you stole my idea... :7

Cathe's STS series could in fact take on a whole new hidden meaning: Seventies Totally Stylin'
(sorry, lame joke product of an idle mind and flu-ridden body)

>:eek: OMG :D :D :D :D :D
>
>I love that orange jump suit.:7 :7 :7 :7 HAHAHAHAHA

I suddenly remember where I've seen that orange jumpsuit!! I had it -- LMAO!! Well, mine wasn't orange -- it was denim -- but it looked almost identical to the orange one. I used to wear it open with a tube top underneath -- LMAO! LMAO! OMG! LMAO!!

Hey, where are the gaucho pants? I am embarassed to admit that in 8th grade I owned a pair of pink gaucho pants and a denim jumper! LOL And I remember getting lots of compliments on these outfits, too!

Sue

Ooooh, I had several pairs of Ditto brand gaucho's......

Plus my peasant ensembles. I'm sure there was a jumpsuit or two in there.

Those photos have since been destroyed! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.