Mona Vie

Jillster

Is anyone familiar with Mona Vie juice? I received some for Christmas and wondered if anyone has good/bad reviews of it. I'm not familiar with it myself. I guess it's considered a very strong antioxidant drink.
Thanks in advance.
Jill

my mom takes it and swears by the stuff. she says after about a week of taking 2oz a day her joints stop aching and she has more energy. I have a bottle of it but haven't taken it consistantly to tell you any good things. i say give it a shot. if anything, its loaded with antioxidants so its got to be good for you.

There are 2 guys at my work that are selling the stuff and trying to get me to sell it. I guess in some ways it works like a pyramid club. Anyway they have tons of stories about how people have come off their medication for diabetes and stuff like that. I tried a bottle but I didn't see any changes from it. I took 2 oz in the morning and 2 oz in the pm. It didn't even last a week. I think the bottle costs like $40. Supposedly the acia berry is the stuff that is good for you. They also have it in the grocery store.

Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll use what I was given. I already feel great most of the time, so I don't know if I would notice anything different anyway. Maybe my body will like the extra boost:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.