Moment of Truth Mar 30th

gidget1978

Cathlete
Is it really the 30th of March? :eek: I don't beleive it!

So what did you girls think of American Idol last night? Anyone watch it? I thought it was awful that Catherine was in the bottom 3.She has an amazing voice...gotta say it...whats American thinking?}( Maybe she is from a small state or something?

Anyway...did thing with DH yesterday afternoon so thats why I wasn't around.And I did a 8 mile run last night while watching King Kong.Of course the movie is like 3 hours long so I didn't watch it all!

We are suppose to be doing more things today so I don't know what the plan is.I don't know if I get to workout first or not.He is in the shower now which must mean we are doing something unless he has to go to work for a little while.

Anyway...wakey, wakey!!
Lori:)

Hey Lori...no time to chat...want to catch a spin class and have to get both me and the little one ready! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Have fun today...whatever you do! I'll be back later!

:+

Hey, Lori, I missed American Idol. :( But DH and I saw Lost instead, so no biggie. I figured that Lisa would go. Who else was in the three though? I am SO surprised that Katherine was in it, she has such a wonderful voice! What did you and DH do yesterday?

Wendy, enjoy your spin class. I miss spin SO much! I need to get my certification again so that I can teach it. I miss it!

Susan, Marcia, Charlotte, and Sarah: see you soon peeps! Oh, and I am going to North Carolina for vacation. It should be pretty fun. We have a deal with the guys that we do all the laundry and they do all the dishes! :) I hate dishes.

I will be back later to check on my awesome cyber friends! :7

Missy

Good Morning!!

Not much going on here. We have to go grocery shopping today. I would rather not since it is supposed to be in the 70's today!!! But, I have no milk for my kids. Not that they really need milk, but it gives them fat and vitamin d, which is good. Although, we could get plenty of vitamin d through the sunshine today!!!!

Well, I need to clean and write a list so I better get going!

Have a good day!

Sara
http://www.picturetrail.com/saraburnham1

Hi all;

Well I'm not much of an American Idol fan , personally I have never watched a showing I hear about it so much with the morning radio dj's and it sounds alot like those star search shows back in the 70's & 80's Remember those?

Just popping in to say hello and to just get back into the swing of things here :)

OMGosh! I do remember Star Search! You know that Justin Timberlake was on that show. And he lost! Look who has the last laugh now. :p This is the first year that I have watched AI, I was never into it this year, but I started watching because I saw that gray haired guy, Taylor, during the auditions and I wanted to see how it turned out for him. And now I am hooked! :D

Where is everyone? Wendy, I can feel your pain from yesterday! :(

:) :) :)
Missy

Hi Girls,

I love watching American Idol...mostly the first few shows though.B/c its fun to make fun of people who can't sing, isn't it?}(

I just did KPC and now we are heading out.I forgot how hard that workout actually is.That one is tougher then KM.I am also hoping to get a run in tonight.I ran last night for 8 miles and my legs felt like led!

Hi girls!

I'm back from spin for a while now. What a challenge that class is! As much as I work out, spin is tough tough tough!!! PHEW! I guess the challenge is what keeps me going back, ey? }(

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Joey is napping. It'll be lunch time in about an hour and then out for a walk in this GORGEOUS weather we are having!!!!:7 :7 :7

TTYL!:*

Hey There! Everyone is pretty quiet again today? Why come?:)

We had a nice day here today to but there is still way to much snow around.I won't get to run outside yet for another while.Maybe if we had a couple of really nice days then I could...but until then;(

Wendy, I don't think it matters how much we workout.If we try something new...it throws us for a loop.I guess thats why they say we have to mix things up and not do the same workouts all the time.Makes sense.I got really winded today when I did KPC and I was thinking...how on earth do I run 10 miles:) Different moves I guess, plus I was giving it my all.

Got dinner in the oven...should go check on it!

Lori...you still have snow on the ground and it was 70 degrees here today! I was out for a walk w/Joey in a Tshirt and COULD have potentially worn shorts!!!:7 :7 :7 Poor poor Lori!:p

Tis' the truth about mixing it up I guess! Yeay for variety! }(

Running 10 miles you say? YIKES! :eek: Maybe one day though...you never know, right? ;) How long have you been running, Lori? How did you get into it??

Tomorrow is an SS work out for...no cardio-thank goodness! LOL :p

my,my you are so full of questions:)

Um...I started running about a yr after I had DD.Then I moved here,met DH and gave up everything, besides for eating and my BEE-HIND GOT HUGE:eek: At that time, the only thing I could do was outside things.Something that cost no money b/c I was a single mother going to Collage so I didn't have any money.
I kept up running and bought a few step tapes.I would step in the winter and run in the summer monthes.I started by doing 5 kms, then 8 kms, then 10 kms.I stayed at 10 for a few yrs, then 2 yrs ago I started running with my running partner and she use to run a little further then me so I had to keep up with her;) And now when we go out we run about 14-17 kms. I guess I have been running for 8 yrs steady...or maybe a little longer.
Thats it...thats my story...gotta go to the wally mart:)

Wally mart??? :p Lori, you are a wierdo, do you know that? :7 :7 :7

So here I sit...bored out of my mind...I'm tired too so I should just go to bed but I don't. Why? I have not a clue in the world! LOL

So I wore my HRM to my spin class today for the first time. In 42 minutes I burned 487 calories and 99% of them came from my legs which were ON FIRE, baby!!!}( }( }( LOL Spin isn't a bad lil' calorie burner, I tell ya! Woo! :+ :7

Just finished off the last of my Godiva ice cream that I bought last week! :9 Chocolate raspberry truffle flavor...HEAVEN IN A BOWL! }( :9 }(

I guess I'll go make myself one last cup of java!

TOODLES!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.