Moderately Clean Eating March 30/06

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning everyone!

Yesterday was pretty good. I ate a lot but it was all pretty healthy.

Today:

B - mixed cereal with banana and soy milk
S - apple and 1 small piece Stonemill toast with pb
L - Pizza (hey, I'm still in my birthday week, right???:p)
S - cottage cheese with cinnamon and a fresh diced pear
D - not sure yet but it'll be something quick, as I have to get groceries and workout tonight

Workout will be cardio (probably a Powerstrike) and core.

Have a great day!

Hi, ladies -

Like Shelley, I ate a lot yesterday, but it was all healthy. Last night I had a BIG dinner when I finally got home from errands, and dang it felt good to be full!

Today:
B - steel cut oats with walnuts, apple, soy milk
S - fruit - probably orange and pineapple
L - big salad with lots of veggies and beans
S - will try to skip it. No promises though. Cottage cheese is in reserve
D - Very possibly something that includes millet and tofu. I need to work out the details

Hey, hey, hey! Three good eating days in a row for me! Today:

B - fresh fruit salad, 2 slices steel cut oat bread w/PB&J
L - turkey/bulgar wrap, carrots and tomatos, orange
D - something fast, cause like Shelley, I have to fit groceries and a workout in after work. Maybe an omlette
S - fruit, slice whole wheat bread w/ a whisper of PB

Finally stopped and got some natural PB last night instead of my beloved Crunchy Jif. I was very pleased at the taste.
Today's workout will be something aerobic (because I don't think it's a waste of time). Enjoy the spring all.

Oh, I forgot to metion the biggest news. Yesterday, I had NO CHOCOLATE. Hard to believe, huh.

Hello :)

Looks like this is a big grocery day for some!
Robin- good going on the no chocolate day!
We ordered choc. truffles from the litle kids next door, and they were delivered yesterday. Now I have to keep them out of my reach!

Last night I tried the red lentil burger recipe that S"quirrly" posted last month. They were pretty good, but I used a bit of creative license in preparing them. I do recommend them.

B- fruit smoothie w/ tofu and soymilk and ground flax, coffee
L- red pepper hummus and raw veggies,
S- 2 fresh prears, coffee
D- green beans and fresh pesto on whole wheat linguini, green salad
s- peppermint tea

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Success is acheived by early preparation

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d0892

Hey ladies! Looks like you're all doing great with your eating. I"ve been doing pretty good all week w/the exception of last night. I had 3 hotwings.

Here's the plan for today:

B: 2 low-fat waffles w/2tbsp strawberry preserves, coffee
S: ff yogurt, apple
L: salad (spinach, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, black beans, white kidney beans, chicken breast), ff catalina dressing
S: ff yogurt, orange
D: venision burger on lite roll, 1c homemade chili
S: fruit salad

Workout for today is 3.5 mile walk and hopefully PUB.

Have a great day all!

hello Moderately clean eating ladies (I love moderation)
I did pretty well yesterday, like some of you mentioned I ate my share but it was all good (except for one GS cookie!)

Today:

B - Protein shake, mixed cereal, lf milk
S - Apple
L - Meeting hubby at lunch for mexican (will try to be moderate)
D - Chicken bratwurst, potatoes, veggies

I did MM this morning. It went well but will I ever be able to do all the squats and lunges? Right now I am using 12 pd dumbells for those rather than the bar (24 lbs. total I think Cathe uses 35 or 40!)
and I can't finish the second leg! I think I need to start on opposite legs each time so I don't get uneven! Oh well, that will be my only exercise today as I jump on a plane this evening to go to CA to see my son graduate from Marine Basic Training.
Wish me luck on my out of town eating, that's always a challenge for me.

Paula

To all moderate eaters:
I'm giving this a go! Today's plan:
B: Eggbeaters with red pepper and mushrooms
S: lf cheese stick
L: huge salad with hearts of palm, cherry tomatoes, beets, feta and
balsalmic dressing
S: almonds
D: Not sure, will be at out and will try to stop for a salad.
S: Green tea

Yesterday was a super bad chocolate day. We went to Trader Joes and they gave us box of Belgium chocolates FREE! They had no room on the shelf so they just handed my daughter a box at no charge. So, needless to say it was hard not to indulge! One indulgence led to another. Trying to stick to my plan today!
Kerry

Paula, have a safe trip, eat moderately and most of all, give your son a huge congratulatory hug:) You must be so proud!

Thanks Judy and Shelley:
I appreciate the well wishes and congrats! And Shelley the new pics you have on the picture trail are too cool. Any suggestions on how I can get abs/arms like you? Can you just tell me how many times you hit those areas per week? I know, I know, we can't all look the same and I must say now that I am feeling better and I can do Cathe more and work harder I am seeing a little progress here and there. I am down 6 lbs since I started her workouts in Jan., just need to firm up big time. Don't really care anymore if I lose weight on the scale.
enough rambling I have a flight to catch.
Have a great week ladies!

Paula

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.