Minstrels= YUM!

crazystepr

Cathlete
Has anyone ever had these? They're like giant M&M's but they're made out of Galaxy Chocolate. I. can't. stop. eating. them.

Apparantly you can't get 'em in the USA. I have a friend in England who (god bless her) just sent me yet another bag of them. They're quite possibly the best thing I've ever eaten in my entire life....

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Galaxy Chocolate is to.die.for. I used to eat Minstrels when I lived in the UK. Yes, they are superb. Send me some, would ya?

Um, helloooo??!?!?!?! I get, like, one bag of these treasures a year, missy. I ain't sendin' you any. Go get your own. :p ;)

(However, in light of the christmas season and all of the "be kind to your fellow man" crappola, I may find it in my heart to send some in the direction of Canada, should any extra Minstrels find their way into my hands.....)

Allison

I'm from London, Uk and have known about Minstrels my whole life! Aren't they fantastic?!!

I have about 10 packets of them in my cupboard, my relatives bring them over to me when they come visit and I have to make them last!

there are two ways to eat misntrels:
1) you crunch right into them so the experience is immediate and crunchy
2) you let each one melt in the mouth so that the crunchy coating separates from the chocolate interior and it's more of a chocolate/smooth feeling.....

I finished off a bag last night....

Clare }(

I'm from London, Uk and have known about Minstrels my whole life! Aren't they fantastic?!!

I have about 10 packets of them in my cupboard, my relatives bring them over to me when they come visit and I have to make them last!

there are two ways to eat misntrels:
1) you crunch right into them so the experience is immediate and crunchy
2) you let each one melt in the mouth so that the crunchy coating separates from the chocolate interior and it's more of a chocolate/smooth feeling.....

I finished off a bag last night....

Clare }(

I just checked and you can buy them on Ebay! I put minstrel candy into search and they came up!
Ellen

I just checked and you can buy them on Ebay! I put minstrel candy into search and they came up!
Ellen

Wow! I'm glad they're available on Ebay since I'm sitting here drooling . . . . I'm going to have to wipe the drool off my keyboard so I can order some!

Leanne;-)

Wow! I'm glad they're available on Ebay since I'm sitting here drooling . . . . I'm going to have to wipe the drool off my keyboard so I can order some!

Leanne;-)

People, please tell me that you are not about to buy food off Ebay? Seriously, you cannot control any possible tampering that may have occurred with the food/packages before you receive it, not to mention how long the seller may have been holding onto the stock. Even chocolate is better fresh rather than a year old.

Please buy from reputable seller, not any old person on Ebay.

Clare

Clare,
I'm pretty sure people buy food and other things similar to that all the time off of Ebay--my best friend bought her new BMW off of Ebay! You just have to be wise and careful and it is fine. I have checked out the seller of these Minstrels and they seem to be fine. I probably won't buy them (watchin' the 'ole waistline :p)but still....

On a lighter note, hey when it comes to chocolate, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right? ;)

Allison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.