Mindy Mylrea

LizC7

Cathlete
Hello
Does anyone recommend her Booty Camp? I'm interested in having a routine to use with my Bosu so any suggestions are great.
Thanks!
Liz

I like Mindy, however she can be a little hyper sometimes. Try using your BOSU with a weight workout. I turn mine upside down, so the round ball part is on the floor, I stand on it and do squats, overhead presses, push ups, almost any weight exercise. Give it a try, it's a great tool for balance. I suggest doing the exercises without any weight at first, just to get the hang of it.

I do have Booty Camp and used it quite regularly when I first got my Bosu. It is actually a very effective workout and split up nicely into 4 sections. The Bosu section is about 28 minutes, then there's a sliding disc section, then med ball section and a tabata at the end. I could not believe how sore I was as I always thought I needed weights to get an effective workout. Music is kind of boring and she does chat alot but that's just Mindy so I'm used to it.
Jamie

To my knowledge, Mindy is one of a small handful of instructors who has released any DVDs using the BOSU, and she's the only one who continues to do so. She is creative with it and I think she's a fun lady, encouraging, upbeat and does every single move and rep with you.

I have Booty Camp and I think it's a very useful DVD, with the 4 sections and all that variety. You could add sections on to any Cathe workout you wanted: do 2 sections of cardio with Mindy before your Xtrain or STS lifting for the day, or vice versa.....

If you want BOSU, I say go for it.

Clare

I've never done Booty Camp, but I do have her BOSU workout that came with the Xplode series, and it's challenging! Now that you've reminded me of it, I may have to do it tomorrow. It's been a while.

Cheers!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.