Michelle Dozois--new workouts?

jengollf

Cathlete
Isn't Michelle Dozois coming out with some new Peak 10 and BodyFit workouts? I know I saw clips from the filming posted on Facebook, but that was a while ago and I haven't heard another thing about them. Is there a release date? And is it one of each (one Cardio Interval Burn, on Cardio Strength and one BodyFit) or are there more than that?

She is coming out with a couple of new ones. I received an email. She is asking for suggestions. What do we all want to see in her new DVDs. I gave some feedback. Haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've exchanged messages with Michelle on Instagram & email. I'm trying to get an advanced copy of the DVD's so I can review them for my website before they are released. I'll keep you posted if I hear of a release date ... :)

OH!!! I definitely want in on this. I, too received an e-mail asking opinions on what I want in a workout etc. The e-mail also said something about "advanced notice" of the pre-sale....I think. I'm not on facebook so I'm out of the loop and relying on my fellow Cathletes to let me know when her dvd's are coming out. Thanks everyone!!

peg

If Santa were to bring me some of her videos, which do you recommend? I love advanced workouts like Cathe's and Body Beast.

I second what Karen said--Peak 10 is very advanced. I think the Peak 10 Cardio Strength workouts (if you use heavy enough weights) are her most challenging workouts. I just bought Bodyfit 360 but haven't done it yet.

I agree with getting any of the Peak 10 wkouts! Read the description though because some use weights and others do not. Some are solid cardio......and I mean SOLID! The format is to build up to a "peak" where you go all out for 10-20 seconds, then repeat on the other side. Going through one complete left and right cycle takes about 10 minutes. There are 5 cycles. Her cueing is usually pretty good and the moves are easy enough athletic style, you won't get completely lost. She does have a person showing modified moves too ( not in every wkout though). These are advanced so be prepared. Think of Cathe's Imax wkouts with the blasts. I really enjoy them and they provide an excellent challenge. The ones with weights, you will feel the next day. She doesn't have a seperate section for weight work or abs but the weights are incorporated into the flow and there is core involvment throughout the routine. Extremely well done workouts! Michelle is right there with you and is a great instructor! Love them!

I thought we couldn't sell video's on here? Maybe just Cathe's (which would make complete sense). But, if we can, I have Insanity with the book practically brand new; I tried it less than five times and it is NOT for me.

Clare, I think I'll research her videos and see what I am interested in. I don't think I want more cardio since I have Ripped with Hiit coming down the pipeline.

Bumping!!!! Has anyone heard of a release date yet for Michelle's newest workouts? It should be soon right? I believe it will be 2 "Peak 10" and 2 "Body fit 360".

I thought we couldn't sell video's on here? Maybe just Cathe's (which would make complete sense). But, if we can, I have Insanity with the book practically brand new; I tried it less than five times and it is NOT for me.

Clare, I think I'll research her videos and see what I am interested in. I don't think I want more cardio since I have Ripped with Hiit coming down the pipeline.

You're correct we don't allow the selling of videos by members on our site and the post has now been deleted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.