MIAMI vacation

GODiva79

Cathlete
My birthday is less than 3 months and i'm goin to Beautiful MIAMI to celebrate. Can anybody give me some advice on where to go? What kinds of fun stuff is there to do out there, (besides clubbing and lounging on the beach)? I'll be out there a week and i plan to make the most of it. :p

POINTERS ANYBODY??? }(

Oh, there is so much to do there! It has changed so much in the past years, but you should still experience Ocean Drive. Lincoln Road is fun too (they intersect), and the areas all around there are great. You can also visit Coconut Grove and see some beautiful homes/grounds, and do some fun shopping (or at least looking!) There are wonderful Cuban restaurants around as well. I just read some eating suggestions for Miami in Rachael Ray's $40 book. Wish my brother still lived there - he is an excellent tour guide and knows all of the fun things to do. I'm going next month - if I find anything new to do, I'll let you know!

Thanks for the suggestions. I definitely have to try and make it to all the places you mentioned. My husband is taking me and he told me to make a list of the top places i wanted to visit while down there. So during the day, when i'm not on thebeach or in the spa ;) , I'll do my sightseeing.

It's weird, you are the second person who told me to visit Coconut Grove. So it must really be worth it. :7

Thanks again!

"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty. FOR TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.