MERRY CHRISTMAS!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I just snuck away for a few minutes to say Hi and Merry Christmas to my SPECIAL friends! Hope you all are having a wonderful day. I think Santa may have missed a few of your homes because he sure was waaay too generous here! We have both kids, our son-in-law and the grandbaby with us to celebrate. What fun to see Kennedy's face everytime she opened a gift. We will be leaving here in about an hour to go celebrate with my DH's family but I wanted to let you all know how truly blessed I am to be a part of Cathe's place and to "know" you all. Thank you for the gift of your friendship all year long. God Bless!http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/xmas/wbaum4.gif

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/xmas/wmann3.gif

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Merry Christmas to you too Deb! :)

Glad Santa was so good to you :)

It snowed here so badly we had to cancel our plans to go have dinner with my parents (waistline jumping for joy right now!) but hubby and I are having a quiet, intimate dinner tonight since it's just us. :)

We really do have a special group here and I too am thankful for you all! :)

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

HI Deb!

Debbie Dailey here to wish YOU a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year! Little does Kennedy know, but aside from the "Reason for the Season" she can celebrate a loving, strong, and healty Nana. How fortunate she is. How fortunate we are to know you and to share in this wonderful place. Blessings to you Deb.

Debbie D.

I'm sneaking in to check if there is any word on the DVDs shipping :):)

Merry Xmas to you all! I've really enjoyed getting to know you all!

~~ Sharon ~~

Merry Christmas to you too Debbie. We are all very blessed and have much to be thankful for this year. And I will be at a heightened point of thankfulness when the VHS's arrive!!!! Just think of them all being packed up bright and early tomorrow morning, (after random previewing of course) and making their way to those praiseworthy UPS personel, carefully loaded onto those big, beautiful, brown trucks, who in turn roll across the borders of our states to each of our little/big towns/cities, pulling into our drives, honking that beautiful honk (that signals the arrival of our tapes), to be mauled by women everywhere (and Trevor, trevor do be a gentleman about it). Anyone drooling out there????

I'm just hoping that the kids do not pop my stability ball that I just got for Christmas before my tapes arrive. Oh, and I did thank my husband very kindly for the stability ball and the intensity series that I knew he would have wanted to preorder for me so I did it for him in October and I could just see by his expression that he thought I was so thoughtful to do this ahead of time for him, whew. (well now he knows :) ).

Briee

Merry Christmas to you too DebbieH and to ALL you wonderful people here! I hope ALL your Christmas dreams come true! Enjoy those family/friends get togethers---what a wonderful time of the year to share memories and make new ones! Happy Holidays and best wishes to ALL for a Happy Healthy safe New year ! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Merry Christmas to you too DebbieH and everyone else. I hope that everyone got what they asked, hinted, or in my case went ahead and bought myself knowing my b/f would either forget or what until the last moment. :)

Take care and God Bless,
-Jilliana

Merry Christmas to you all! May you all be as blessed as we are throughout the year!

Enjoy your family time together, it is precious.

Blessings from our home to yours, Runathon

Thanks everyone!

You guys are the BEST!!!! Not sure what I did before I found this awesome place. The only thing that is going to make my season complete is when I get my E-mail confirmation that my tapes are on the way. I think I have checked my E-mail about 20 times since late last night! ;-) Have a safe and Happy New Year also!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.