Mar Rotation Thurs Mar 30

pwmatt

Cathlete
One more day of this rotation for me. I too am curious as to waht Cathe has planned. I'll wait an see before I decide.

Today was PUB. I went heaviers than normal. I'm trying to get more arm definition.

Supposed to be gret weather today! Phyllis
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis I did PUB too. Origionally I had PLB planned, but I wanted a little more rest for my legs before doing it again. Also I want to do PLB after all my running is done for the week.

I will do a 30" cardio shortly here too.

The abs of PUB never get any easier. I struggle to do the last part of those pikes and lifting one leg combo at the end. My arms and shoulders really shake at that point!

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Success is acheived by early preparation

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d0892

Hi, ladies! Great job on the workouts!

I agree about the abs in PUB. They are killer, EVERYTIME! Love it!

This morning was PLB and KPC abs for me. Same thing about PLB. I went heavy and MAN are my legs fried just walking up my house steps! LOL

Have an awesome day!

Gayle

Good morning. PLB and abs this morning. Ugh, I forgot it started with leg presses. For some reason I just hate leg presses. Maybe it brings back bad memories of Firm workouts (every blinkin' one of the Firm tapes I owned had the leg presses in them!). I guess the good thing in PLB is that she does them all at the beginning.

Went for another run yesterday after work. I do believe I'm starting to like running. It's a great after work stress reliever.

Tonight is kickboxing class so I'll be getting a double dose of abs today. Starting May Kickboxing is going from one day a week to twice a week. He says he's going to incorporate weight work in the next session (we'll see what that means). The kicker is that we have to provide our own weights. I'm sure I will get a greater workout toting those weights back and forth from home than what we'll do in class.

hello ladies,

today was supposed to be my day off. i had so much to do, housework, etc. however i got up extra, extra early and did 30 mins of HIIT on the treadmill. very intense. i was sweating buckets:)

phyllis- i too have a hard time lifting enough weight over my head to exhaust my legs. we are looking into getting a power cage or squat rack. until then i use a weighted vest to add more weight.

gayle- i saw your post about sneakers. i ordered what was supposed to be the enlight II's from zappos and they were incorrect (just enlights), they were cushy enough but a little too small so i am returning them. no hassles and the customer service dept. was very friendly.

tk- i am really starting to enjoy running also.

so any thoughts on what you are all going to be doing next month??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.