Lotte Berk Method???

keilan00

Has anyone tried the Lotte Berk Method? Some say Callenetics is derived from Lotte Berk. Are they basically the same thing; how do they differ?

I have previewed an 80's tape called Super Callanetics by Callan Pickney. I was a little turned off because of the new age music and eighties clothing. I chose not to purchase it. Even though the exercisers were incredibly strong, their bodies didn't physically depict it. They looked like skinny little things without any muscle tone.

In February a new series of Lotte Berk tapes will be released and I'm rather intrigued. Amazon.com is allowing preorders right now and the covers of the tapes look awesome (tone bodies with muscles). Unfortunately, they are only available on VHS.

Have any of you guys tried Lotte Berk? What changes did you notice in your body?

Thanks!

Hi keilan, I've never done lotte berk but I've heard many people had amazing results. A co-worker of mine did it and lost 200 pounds! She looks awesome, lean and toned like a dancer. She also did pilates and ballet too. I'm interested in it too. Where do I find the info? I'm trying to do more natural type of exercising like walking, swimming, bicycling, and pilates. I know that some gyms teach classes. Cookiebaby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.