Lost the weight, but have NO chest!...bra recommendatio...

andreasue

Cathlete
So after 11 months of Cathe workouts (5 of those previous months following my own version of weight watchers), I've lost all the wieght I wanted to lose and then some. I feel great but I have NO chest left. Not that I'm complaining...both of my sisters have had breast cancer and I feel like I've drastically reduced my risk since my weight loss/exercise program began. My only real problem is that I can't find a bra that fits! Even the Thank Goodness it Fits ALMOST A cup bra doesn't come close to doing the job. Is anyone else in the same situation? If so, have you found a comfortable, attractive bra solution?
Thanks!

RE: Lost the weight, but have NO chest!...bra recommend...

Have you tried a bralete before? They are very comfy IMO and good for the smaller chested.

I wear a non underwire Barely There bra that is super comfy and good for smaller sizes. They don't even make it past a C cup. It's super soft and stretchy. I think the style # is 0213. I'll see if I can find it online. If I can I'll post it for you. :)

ETA: I found it. They actually consider it a bralete. Here's the link: http://www.onehanesplace.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1615720540

It's got adjustable straps and 3 hook closure in the back just like a regular bra.

HTH. :)

This looks like just the ticket! They don't have cup sizes with this bralete so I feel like I have a chance of a decent fit. It's a little reminiscent of a training bra, but that's okay because I feel like a kid again :)

I swear I have a couple of these things that come in cup sizes but I also have that are sized S,M,L. Hmmm...no big deal either way.

They are sooooo comfortable! I LOVE THEM! I hope you like them as much as I do!:)

I have the smallest boobs you could imagine(after nursing my 2nd son.....21 years ago) and I have searched forever for a really good bra that is comfortable and actually makes me look like I've got something "going on." Well, forget Victoria Secret and all the other lingerie stores. I fianlly, FINALLY, found the perfect padded bra that looks pretty, is comfortable, makes me look like I have boobs and IS CHEAP,CHEAP,CHEAP. It's made by Vassarette and you can buy it a KMart or Walmart. They have many different styles....but the one I found has the best "built-in" pads I've ever seen in a bra. I've bought them in really, sexy colors too!

At the rate my boobs are shrinking, I think bandaids are all I'm gonna need in a few months...:D

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Here ladies, help yourselves to some of mine!}( I have the exact opposite problem.:7

These sound great too! Sometimes I really do want a little more curvature! Looks like I'll have to find a Walmart or Kmart (we don't have any closeby)...or maybe online? Thanks for the recommendation!

I can relate. I, too, am tiny, and love the Calvin Klein petite collection. They have the petite T-shirt bra in nude and in black, a t-back push-up, and a regular push-up. I have the t-shirt bras and absolutely love them. Very comfortable, and gives us little gals a nice shape!

The best bra for us small chested women is the Wacoal Petite Pushup. They have a whole line of bras made for small chested women and they are great. I get a 36A and the cup is a little larger than me but gives me a real boost under my clothes. No dimpling or caving in. The cups retain their shape so well and last a long time. Here is a link. I just bought two.

http://www.freshpair.com/Wacoal-Petites-Seamless-Push-Up-with-Stretch-Lace-Bra-75604.html

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.