Lost Fans (spoiler)

beth6395

Cathlete
Aaron is now with Kate do you think Claire stays or does she die and asks Kate to take him. Why should that upset Jack? It was good episode.

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Oh yeah, that was VERY interesting!!! At least everyone was right when we were discussing that the *him* she referred to while talking to Jack was a baby...... once she said Aaron I was shocked!! And I was wondering why Jack was upset, but he still doesn't know it's his nephew yet, right??

Looks like another good episode next week!!!

> And I was wondering why Jack was upset, but he
>still doesn't know it's his nephew yet, right??
>

I TOTALLY forgot about that!!!

Very interesting episode! At the beginning, when Claire is asking Kate to hold Aaron, I started getting an inkling that Kate would somehow end up with Aaron. But they really did keep it a mystery up until the very end! Maybe Jack does eventually find out that it's his nephew - and that's why it's weird for him.

So that makes Aaron the 5th known Oceanic Six member. Or does it? Is he considered an Oceanic survivor since he was born on the island? He was in utero on the plane - so I, personally, think he should be considered a survivor. He was ON the plane. Just not born yet. :)

So who will be #6 of the Oceanic 6? the plot thickens...

Ok, I forget how is it his nephew?

They keep saying oceananic 6 but Jack kept saying there were 8 of us on the stand in court. What was up with that??

It could go either way: Claire could die, and Kate adopt Aaron, or Claire stays, but lets Aaron go (though I opt more for first situation, as I don't see her wanting to be separate from Aaron).

As for why Jack is upset : no idea, except that the writers wanted us to think that he's upset because it was the other guy's baby (or even his own).

Things keep getting even more mysterious, don't they? Like why are the survivors saying that only 8 people survived the crash? To keep those who decided to stay safe? (as the previous episode might suggest).

>They keep saying oceananic 6 but Jack kept saying there were 8
>of us on the stand in court. What was up with that??

He said 8 survived, 2 died, and 6 returned.

>So that makes Aaron the 5th known Oceanic Six member.
Let's see:
1) Kate
2) Jack
3) Hurley
4) Sayid
5)(does Aaron count or not?)(was there another one that I forgot?)
6)?

I can't imagine what would separate Claire from her baby except her own death. Maybe Jack feels guilty because Claire dies as a result of his rescue-actions? So he can't get himself to be around Aaron? Fascinating!

I also wonder if 'the rest of the world' knows that Kate adopted Aaron (thus, the reason why his presence in the courtroom would have been a plus as an indication of her character), or if they think he is actually her child?

And did the trial happen before the Kate/Jack meet-up (with Jack and the weird beard?) or after? I'd have to say before, since she would have pretty much been arrested upon her return.

Claire is Jack's half sister. Jack's Dad was in the hospital when her Mom died & she found out he was her real father. But Jack never knew about her. HTH!

Jack was lying in court. He was saying there were 8 people who survived the crash. And that 6 of them were rescued. Jack's entire testimony was lies.

I don't know why they said 8 survived, who are they going to say the other 2 are that died??

And maybe the *island curse* of all of the women that gave birth on the island finally killed her??? I don't know, but I want to find out now! And what about Desmond & Juliet... people would know from the passenger list that they weren't on the plane.

Yes, I think the Kate/Jack meetup where Jack has the big beard is much later. And now it's clear who she is referring to in that scene when she says "He'll be wondering where I am" (or something to that effect. She's probably talking about Aaron.

It DID seem like the world thinks Aaron is Kate's biological son. It should be interesting to see if that's the case, and if so, how did they pull that little fib. Kate would've had to have been visibly pregnant before boarding that flight in order to have a son Aaron's age.

I definitely think the Oceanic 6 are lying to protect those who have chosen to remain on the island. And that Ben and Sayid are also trying to protect the island from discovery by killing the people trying to find it.

And we haven't even talked about the whole Miles/Ben thing from last night! What was up with that??? What does Miles know about Ben that he thinks Ben can just cough up $3.2 million just like that? Who IS Ben??? Why do the people on the freighter want him so badly???

The island curse only applies to women who become pregnant on the island. Claire was already pregnant. But I don't have much hope for Sun and her baby. Which is too bad, because I really like her.

I think you're right about Jack with the beard being much later. And I still want to know... who was in the coffin??????

Oh yeah, Miles/ Ben. Just *who* is Ben and why is he so important??? And what was up with all of the passports from the week before?? And who are the people from the freighter working for? Oh, and what happened to the helicopter???

SOOOO many questions!!! Soooo few answers! ;) That's why I can't stop watching this show.

As for the passports - it's clear that Ben leaves the island to travel around. A LOT. Why he leaves and what he does when he leaves... who knows? I'm really curious to find out!

Did you see the preview for next week's episode? Looks like the helicopter gets into a bit of trouble... it should be a suspenseful episode! (Like they're not ALL suspenseful!) ;)

I still think that Jin and Sun will be the last two oceanic 6.

Aaron was not on the plane so he couldn't be one of the oceanic 6.

It looks as though Aaron is with Kate now. That might mean that somehow Claire doesn't survive or she couldn't leave the Island for some reason.

Oooo! The story thickens. Love it!

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Great episode!! This series throws us so many curves that accurate speculation seems virtually impossible. I love all the theories but we've certainly come to expect the unexpected. Maybe Aaron perishes and Kate names her biological son in his honour...who knows...?? I don't think I've ever enjoyed a TV show more than this....although sometimes Sponge Bob comes close:+

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.