Looking for advice - best itread for outdoors

lincnkel

Cathlete
Thanks to the person that posted the promo code last week. I used it and am HOOKED!

I need to run outdoors today to prep for a 5 miler next weekend. iTrain offers 3 itread outdoor workouts. Any opinions on which is the best?

Thanks!

I am just like you, I'm hooked too. I used the promo and got itread outdoors 10 and I really loved it. It was tough but really kept me working.
Now I want to get more too:)
Laura

So does this mean that most of the itreads are to be used on treadmill? What is the link to their website?

Thank you for all comments on this system, which I know nothing about.

Clare

Hi,

I guess I am the "guilty" one that had the promo code.. anyway, I also have #6 and like it because it is split into 2 30 minute sessions, so you can do either 30 or 60 minutes.

I love I-Treads! The site is itrain.com. Skip the intro ( corny!) and go to the I-tread section on the left hand side. The newest ones will be on the page and down in the right hand corner it sas "additional workouts". This opens a window of all the I-treads.

HTH

Deb

All of the Outdoors training ones are split into 2 30 minute workouts. The first 30 minutes in all of them are similar - runs of about 6 minutes with a minute walk in between - 17 tells you to run slowly if you want - 10 and 6 encourage you to walk. The 6 minutes are of varying intensities. The last 30 minutes are different - sprints, and such.

Thanks everyone! I ended up getting #17 and did the first half last night. It was good! It got too dark for the 2nd half. I am going to get #6 next.

Thanks!!!

Thanks everyone! I ended up getting #17 and did the first half last night. It was good! It got too dark for the 2nd half. I am going to get #6 next.

Thanks!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.