Last Workout Of The Year

martijean1

Cathlete
What's everyone ending with today, and starting the year with tomorrow???

For me it's Step-N-Intervals and PS Legs/Abs today
Tommorow it's SJ (no pump) and ME Upper

Go out with a bang, and start the year STRONG!!
MJ

I will end the 2005 year running a 5K. I will start 2006 by finishing that very same 5K. Race starts at 11:45 tonight. I hope to be in by 10 after...

I did Muscle max this a.m.

I want to remember 2005 fondly, so I'm going out with my very favorite - Imax 2, and I want to start the new year with something new, that I haven't even taken the wrapper off of yet - Hardcore Extreme.

Ending the year with the BootCamp/Me Bonus Premix and starting the year with a scheduled day off to get rested for the rest of the week -which is:

Mon: Body Max
Tues: Imax 2
Wed: CTX All Step and Power Hour
Thurs: Rhythmic Step
Fri: HCE # 1
Sat: 8 Mile Hike w/ 2500 foot elevation gain

Great thread!

Today, as my last workout of 2006, i am doing ME upper body premix and a power yoga session:)

jes

I'm revisiting P90x since I got a chinup tower. For today it was Shoulders and arms with Ab ripper X- maybe later will do a walk/run-maybe. Tomorrow is YogaX start the new year off with flexability training which I sooooooo need!!!

happy new year everyone
Catherine

Today~I did HSTA LB premix only and added on all of PUB including ABS. My arms are still shaking!

Tomorrow~Usually Sunday is my day off but I might do something since we don't have to be at my niece's house til 3:00. Hmmm, not sure what to do. Am thinking L&G's!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Today, I did RS followed by Tough Core premix w/toe weights and PUB-up only premix.

Tomorrow, I'll do cardio (probably a treadmill run) and Firm it Up from the Slim Series.

See you all next year!

Dallas

I have finished 2005 doing Turbo Jam. I have done Turbo Jam Cardio Party nº 1,Turbo Jam 20 minutes workout and Turbo Jam lower body jam.Tomorrow I will do Turbo Jam Cardio Party nº 2, Turbo Jam ab jam, Power Half Hour ab burner and I will ride my stationary bike.

Happy New Year¡¡¡

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie. :) :)

Just did a 7 mile run.Want to get abs in and I don't think I will have time for anything else today.Gotta get ready for tonights party.
Lori:)

I sent 2005 off with a mish mosh of Hardcore Extreme and Body Max. I did the HC Extreme High/Low Intervals warm up then began with Interval 7 and continued thru Kick Max blast challenge. Then I began Body Max at power circuits and continued to the end. It came out to 1 hour 45 minutes. The HRM gave me 63 minutes in my target zone. A really good sweatfest.

Tomorrow's my regularly scheduled rest day.

My last workout of the year was a 5 mile run plus gs chest and triceps. My first workout of 2006(tomorrow morning) will be imax3 my personal favorite and a mish mosh of ab work from ab hits }(

I just did the upper body and ab portions of PH and MIS, back to back. I'm contemplating a cardio workout at the end of the day.

I'll start 2006 with a leg workout. Still have to decide which. I'm leaning towards PLB but GS-Legs also sounds good.

Pinky

I just finished the Gauntlet! I was debating for awhile what to do but I finally talked myself into it. I'm still alive so it must have gone ok!!

Tomorrow I may do some yoga or just chill before I start my CTX rotation for January.

Happy New Year everyone!

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.