Last High School Graduation Dilema...

gettingfitmom

Cathlete
My DS is graduating this June!!!! My last one! My problem is I have 1 extra ticket and 2 Grandmothers that want to go. I am on a waiting list for extra tickets with no guarentee of getting one...One grandmother is local, but not involed, the other is 2 hours away and involved w/ grandson....I say neither one goes unless I get an extra ticket! Thoughts?

That is a tough call. I think it would be nice to give to the grandma 2 hours away that's involved but then you have to worry about hard feelings from the other grandma. Less feelings would probably be hurt if neither got to go if you didn't the ticket. I hope you do get the extra ticket though so they can both go to see their DS graduate.

Good Luck!

Meanwhile, can you spread the word that you need another ticket? Surely someone has an extra that they won't be using. Good luck!

Maybe one of the grandmothers has already attended a grad for one of your other kids, so you could give the ticket to the other
Sherry

Maybe one of the grandmothers has already attended a grad for one of your other kids, so you could give the ticket to the other
Sherry

They have been to my 2 DDs graduations...DS didn't want to go. Each family gets 5 tickets. always had 2 extra...have asked friends for extra tickets...no go...will wait to see if waiting list pans out.

What about talking to them both and telling them the problem. Maybe one of them will be gracious enough to bow out. You know them though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.