kariev

beth6395

Cathlete
I am going to try the Famous Daves what do you do for your face? I have very dry sensitive skin. Do you use your hands, sponge, gloves? Do you have any tips? Do you put it on right out of the shower how many applications to just get a hint of color? How often do you re-apply?

Thank you.

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Hi there! I don't use any tanner on my face. I buy a shade darker makeup and that works just fine. I've used famous daves tanner on my face and got great results but i have large facial poors and don't like it when the tanner dyes inside my pores. yuk:eek: I apply the tanner after a shower just like i would any lotion. I don't use gloves. I wash my hands for 30 sec with soap and water after i apply it. for the backs of my hands i put a small drop on the back of one hand and rub the backs of my hands together that way i don't get any on my palms. my hands look good using this technique. I apply it every other day. I do it so frequently b/c i workout and shower about 2 times a day so it fades a bit faster on me then it would on someone who showers once a day or doesn't workout. I noticed a hint of color after my first application. If you have a naturally darker skin complection you may not see results for a couple of applications. I hope you like it! I know everyone is different with their preferences on sunless tanner but i've tried them all and this is the ONLY one i've ever used that i liked. Good luck

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.