June rotation using Cathe Live

Justinef

Cathlete
I'd love a rotation with the Cathe Live and one-on-ones. It'd be a great way to incorporate them. I know that not everyone has subscribed, but alternatives could be suggested (eg original Bootcamp in place of the Cathe Live one etc).
I'm enjoying doing something new each week.

I completely agree!!
I posted the same thing over in the Rotations forum, but I'm not sure if Cathe saw it. I'm loving Cathe Live :)

Cathe Live Rotations

I'm sure we will once we have enough Cathe Live videos, but right now we only have two Cathe Live videos. The nice thing about rotations using our OnDemand or Cathe Live videos is we can put links in the rotation that will automatically launch your videos. It makes doing a rotation a snap.

I'm sure we will once we have enough Cathe Live videos, but right now we only have two Cathe Live videos. The nice thing about rotations using our OnDemand or Cathe Live videos is we can put links in the rotation that will automatically launch your videos. It makes doing a rotation a snap.

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to a Cathe Live rotation. Lots of new workouts. Cathe Live and On Demand has, for me, crystallised you lot as the number one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.