?Jillybean?

cathe4me2

Cathlete
Hi Jill,
I posted this question on the Total Blast thread, but in case you didn't see it, I'll ask it here.

In regard to your selling your Firm tapes, about how much did you charge for them and do you just add shipping charges to the cost of the tape?
Did the everyone pay you okay? I can't see all these tapes just sitting around when perhaps someone could get good use of them and I could join you in your DVD rotations. ;-)

Thanks for your advice.
Wanda

I sold the older firms (Vol. 1-5 in clamshell for $15 to $20 including first class postage. For Super Cardio & Boot Camp I just said best offer and someone paid me $25 a piece! It depends on the condition of the tape, the condition of the cover, etc. I always list the prices including postage. It's just easier that way. I also said money orders only! Some people wrapped cash in paper which was fine, but I don't have a paypal account, and didn't want to deal with checks. What I did was I listed all the videos and the prices I was selling them for next to them. Then I said, "All prices include 1st class shipping. Money orders only. Videos will be mailed once payment has arrived." This worked great. One video was cracked when the buyer received it so I mailed her money order back. Other than that snafu, everything went great. I made enough to buy the Cardio Hits DVD, the S&H series, and the Rhythmic Step+ DVDs!!! Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.